MEET & GREET

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

of myself ? nope only one on KC website (Mark & Mick)

well actually yes I do have a pic of me . . . .

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:D i love this picture of mark, hes trying to be all stealthy and shiz like mettle gear solid :smt005 :smt036 :smt037 :smt044
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

HAWKXP wrote::D i love this picture of mark, hes trying to be all stealthy and shiz like mettle gear solid :smt005 :smt036 :smt037 :smt044
That cock smoker likes a bit of "solid snake".
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

this cumming from the bold purple headed warrior :smt008
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:D theres nowt wrong with liking a bit of the old shiney helmet, take a look at my helmet in the picture above :smt007 HORNY :smt008 :smt055 :smt049 :smt057
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

- My name is Chris Gilbert

- I was born/raised in Arizona and SoCal, but I live in Denmark now

- I work at IO Interactive as a Console Programmer (Playstation 2 / Nintendo Wii)

- I'm 20, and married

- I own a NAOMI Universal with GGXX, Ikaruga, Trizeal, Border Down, and CVS2k1 :) (And soon an Astro City!)

- I'm 6'1 and 142lbs... I should probably gain weight :)

- I do a lot of open source contributing... just google for Neovanglist!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dood, 6'1" and only 142lbs!! You need to eat a small child or something.

;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

6'2" 185 pounds...lol. Still skinny :(
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Andy

-32 years old :(

-live on the sunny south coast not too far from Brighton

-Am a house husband but now mine is at school i have to find a job :(

-I collect arcade pcbs/cabs and naomi gear (duh)

-1 child and 1 dog (thou if you heard the wife speaking to the dog you would think we have 2 kids)

-I love reserve engineering stuff

-hayte all things football

-love golf
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm Erik. I joined this forum a few days ago and I'm glad as hell I found this place. I'll be 32, on Cinco de Mayo. My friends call me Warmeister because they can't pronounce my last name. I'm not married (thank god)and I don't have any kids that I know of. I work as a bouncer at a live music venue in Dallas, TX.

Things I like? Well.....collecting arcade stuff of course, restoring cabs, Halloween, stand up comedy, drinkin at the bar with friends, Fangoria, going to Fight Night, winning at Fight Night, Myspace, Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, performing "More Cowbell !" at my job, Movie Maniacs, pepakura, good schwag, UFC, shit that came out in the 90's, conspiracy theories, and RoboCop armor, just to name a few.

I'll be posting in the Tech forum soon. I have a few questions, so keep a eye out. Any help is much appreciated.

I don't have any good pics of me. Most of them are from Halloween. Here's me as Robert Goulet with Chun Li:

I also like going to the arcade auction out here. I've picked up some decent stuff at a good price.

<object><param></param><param></param><embed></embed></object>