come on england

Off topic posts go in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

dj_johnnyg wrote:Looking forward to saturday's match.

Reckon it will go to Penalties, and then Brazil will kick our ass in the semis!

i think saturdays match is going to be tight, Portugal will have done there home work before hand, i dont really see a goal as such in the first half at all as both teams will be trying to find a weakness, i think we will win Portugal, the only problem i see really is that we dont have a enough fire power up front, yeah we have rooney but, he will be man marked to shite, defence wise england are good, mid field good, up front bobbins, i think if a goal is to come it will be from a mid fielder like joe cole, one thing swings in our favour though is most of Portugals key players wont be playing as they where booked in there last match.

but we will see soon enough .......... COME ON ENGLAND :smt041 :smt041 :smt041 :smt038 :smt030 :smt033 :smt026 :smt098
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Portugal didn't look the best in their last match, but having said that, England have played shite since the start.

Rio Ferdinand should be bitch-slapped :smt021 (request for bitch-slap emoticon) for saying that basically all we need to do is win every game 1-0. For someone earning as much as he does, I would be thinking, fuck-me I'm getting a shitload of money, maybe I should play my best to represent my country.

Wonder if Walcott is ever going to step foot on the pitch? Maybe if we get to the final, then he could have the "Youngest player who's not played in a world cup before, but played in a final" Award.

Let's see what Saturday brings.

John

P.S.

Hawk, I seem to be spending more time posting shite on here than helpful posts. Any chance of becoming your "Spam Apprentice"? :smt026 :smt025 :smt077 :smt091
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pic from the pub on Sunday:

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Typical England surporter here:

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Weird thing is nobody is watching the TV!

:smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Theres a plasma to the left of the picture, that projection thing had its own crowd
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

that looks like the best way to watch the matches, pitty i dont drink :smt012 as thats where id be :smt010 :D suppin some swally with the boys :smt038 :smt041 :smt056 :smt023

i bet you had a great afternoon :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

dj_johnnyg wrote:Portugal didn't look the best in their last match, but having said that, England have played shite since the start.

Rio Ferdinand should be bitch-slapped :smt021 (request for bitch-slap emoticon) for saying that basically all we need to do is win every game 1-0. For someone earning as much as he does, I would be thinking, fuck-me I'm getting a shitload of money, maybe I should play my best to represent my country.

Wonder if Walcott is ever going to step foot on the pitch? Maybe if we get to the final, then he could have the "Youngest player who's not played in a world cup before, but played in a final" Award.

Let's see what Saturday brings.

John

P.S.

Hawk, I seem to be spending more time posting shite on here than helpful posts. Any chance of becoming your "Spam Apprentice"? :smt026 :smt025 :smt077 :smt091

yeah, lets support the boys and hope everything works out and we win saturday :D

and yes mate, you can be my SPAM APPRENTICE, the spam GOD will be very pleased. :smt077 :smt074 :smt091 :smt096

lets face it, this section is the best place to be :smt098

the SPAM SECTION rules ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

HAWKXP wrote:the SPAM SECTION rules ;)
There's a lot to be said for the use of harsh language.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The Argibargis got beat by the Germans 4-2 on a penalty shoot out, you never know we might have a re-run of the 66 game at this rate :smt020