OldFoo

My Collection

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks for the replies on the other sites as well as this one RGP. Sega-Naomi.com is how I even got into Naomi's in the first place. You've cost me quite a bit of $, but I'm not complaining. How are you enjoying Confidential Mission? I've got that for HOTD2 cab, along with Maze of the Kings and Death Crimson OX. Next to HOTD2, Confidential Mission is second on the list. I would much rather have your style of Naomi shooter cab as mine weighs a ton.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The gun tower part is not that light too about 60kg I think, but comes off & as you know the Naomi cab is easy to move about, I don't think they sold them like my CM in the US, I'm expecting one of those Death Crimsons myself from Yahoo very soon....

Gun cabs are the ones that would get me to go to the arcades to see whats new, glad I got the CM to start me off for the gun games, used to play it loads when it first came out, I made some vidz of it:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/seganaomi

doing that end bit where you destroy the sub is a lot easier thanks to the accuracy of the guns in the arcade version.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sam, nice finally see some pictures of your stuff... :)

The newer gun games are cool, but really expensive..

I got VCOP3 on the way.. :smt007

I do enjoy a quick 5minute blast, that what I like about dedicated stuff, quick 5 minute thrill, you don't get that one console games IMO.

My gun games so far:

Lost World

House of the Dead 1, 2, 3

Death Crimson OX

Confidential Mission

Maze of the Kings

Ghost Squad

and VCop3 will round it up nicely. :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Death Crimson OX just came today :smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Speaking of gun games, I have Ninja Assault. Looking through the manual, it doesn't seem to use any of those monitor IR devices I see on your cabs. How does it know what you are shooting at? :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice cabs!

joshua3dg wrote:Speaking of gun games, I have Ninja Assault. Looking through the manual, it doesn't seem to use any of those monitor IR devices I see on your cabs. How does it know what you are shooting at? :smt017

Uses the same optic screen flash to detect position as console based lightgun games. Obviously the IR sensor guns are more accurate.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Video of DC that I made this evening:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zYfENjqATgY
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:Sam, nice finally see some pictures of your stuff... :)

The newer gun games are cool, but really expensive..

I got VCOP3 on the way.. :smt007

I do enjoy a quick 5minute blast, that what I like about dedicated stuff, quick 5 minute thrill, you don't get that one console games IMO.

My gun games so far:

Lost World

House of the Dead 1, 2, 3

Death Crimson OX

Confidential Mission

Maze of the Kings

Ghost Squad

and VCop3 will round it up nicely. :smt005

You're the man Geezer! I would love to get HOD3, Ghost Squad and VCOP3. I've seen Lost World for sale a few times, but I never pulled the trigger (literally).