Post if you relate, and have the guts to admit it...

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post if you relate, and have the guts to admit it...

Post by OldFoo »

Here it is:

Games too:

And as soon as I organize this:

I'll finally be able to move in all my other personal cabs (currently at friends houses, kind enough to store them for me). Burgertime, Red MVS-1-19, & MVS SCB-U4. I've always admired the posted collections here, who wouldn't? And mine may be a little different, but the arcade has been, and always will be, my heart & soul too.

Disclaimer: If this collection offends/bothers/disagrees with you, please pm me or post, and I'll be happy to reply with explanations galore! :) (depending on the tone of pm/post, some replies may not be true)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

What a mess ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice cabs. I really like the Capcom vs SNK 2 marquee, is that custom made?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sure is, wish I could take the credit for it, but a buddy of mine in CA did that one in photoshop for me. He also did ones for Border Down, and Radiant that turned out phenomenal. I PMd you a link with a slide show of ones that I did, I'd post it here for all to see, just not sure on the rules for doing that? Josh? Let me know what you think, and if you need any, I don't think it'd be too much trouble to mail you a cd (files are large) Thanks for the reply! :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

This is a gallery, so I don't see why not. Post them as thumbnails with links to larger pictures or to the slide show you mentioned. We don't want those large pictures taking over the thread! :smt016
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Alright, got em posted - here's the link:
Last edited by OldFoo on Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Seemingly Clean...

Post by OldFoo »

:smt005 Here's my room...

It looks pretty clean, theres a trinitron monitor in the corner Im going to use on "Project: Chibi-Naomi".

Enter my closet...

5 monitors, and a whole bunch of stuff...

Another view of the monitors

The junk pile.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

lol, I love how there's no arcade stuff, lmao, hope you score that wishlist man! :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Good to see, that I am not alone... Though, noone will envy me. Or maybe you will for the 37" screen. 800 x 600 max but that's good enough ; )

Just a little pic to present my current Naomi 2 test-setup. I'm trying to avoid the term 'ghetto' but I can't any other good word for describing this. Well, anyway, I will be building something Naomi worthy, once I have my first project finished (a scratchbuild MAME cabinet)... ; )