My Gallery

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

My Gallery

Post by OldFoo »

Finally got round to adding some pics of some of my cabinets, I am very pleased with my Crazi Taxi :D

Last edited by OldFoo on Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

just added a picture finally, Naomi shooter has HOTD2, MOTK, and CM
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi Mick,

Where's you pinball machines? :D

Would really like to see them :smt023

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bob

no pins for me at present, I would post pics of the other cabinets, but they arent Naomi based, just candy's, if I could find a nice pin, then would probably put something up for sale/trade, heck even the CT if was a nice Pin
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice!

Love the Crazy Taxi a lot!!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

englishman_in_plantcity wrote:Bob

no pins for me at present, I would post pics of the other cabinets, but they arent Naomi based, just candy's, if I could find a nice pin, then would probably put something up for sale/trade, heck even the CT if was a nice Pin

Hi Mick,

My Bad, I thought you had some pins because of the village BBS was very pin centric.

Seems to be alot of good deals on mrpinball on rec.games.pinball lately.

Especialy in FL. I think herman has a Roadshow and some other pins for sale.

Bob Presutti
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yeah im in the minority on the Village, cant complain, had pins before, just prefer my vids :D there is a lot of good deals on Pins, I played enough of the A titles, just nothing that really grabs me enough at present to move a Naomi out.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I have 1992 Data East Star Wars Pin and its a blast. Wish I had that Crazy Taxi and MVC2 though
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

now thats one pin I would love the DE SW, most round here are beaten up badly
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I bought mine off of a buddy of mine and he took VERY good care of it. Had it serviced and the field waxed every 6 months. Snagged it for 1200