My shed....

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Many Thanks for your help Andrea, in september it is perfect because I started yesterday a complete disassembling of the machine for a general painting work of the main structure and of all the big disunited pieces.

Concerning the prohibited inversion of the FET driver, it is a very good news. Indeed, after the breakdown, by analyzing the wiring diagram, I noticed that the FET driver were reversed compared to the indications in the diagram. Thus I replaced the FET drivers as shown in the wiring diagram (I also thought that the boards were identical). However, I should not have changed the position of these boards because that inversion was probably good (the machine worked before the breakdown) and it is rather an error in the manual (or on the stickers of the FET drivers). Maybe, it is the explanation of the problem persistence after i replaced the burned components...

I am waiting for you in september :smt004

Thanks !!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

No news :smt010 :smt010 :smt010
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Please, don't forget me, a poor Galaxy Force waiting your scan :smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Work took over... sorry for the LONG delay

Pmed you
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Many thanks again for this VERY rare schematics. It is a great contribution for the retro-Arcade preservation. :)

Now I'm sure that I have all that's needed to repair my Galaxy Force :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ciao... mi serve un vostro contatto :smt006 ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ALLPRO wrote:ciao... mi serve un vostro contatto :smt006 ;)

Allpro, I am by no means a moderator for this forum, but dredging up a very old thread, responding in Italian..? Enlighten us, please? What do you need?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

parts per cab Maze oh the king
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ok.. but you started a seperate thread in the Market forum for that..?

http://www.sega-naomi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3823

BTW: I am not trying to harass you in any way. Just wondering why you sometimes do the things you do.. ;-)