Dave's cabs

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Dave's cabs

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Wow i love it ! :smt007 Kick ass room, congratulations! Where did you get those red/white neon lights ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

now that is sexy :smt004 :D its got a good mixture of old and new :smt007
Last edited by OldFoo on Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Its red and blue rope lighting. Not exactly neon, but gives off that same vibe. ;)

Image Image

Some closer pics:

Image Image Image Image
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I am envious of the sitdown spyhunter game. That is just bad ass!!!!! Everything is super nice, but that is what I've been starring at for the last 5 minutes, lol.

Got any closer pics of that? Maybe the back of the seat and what the insides of the sitting area look like?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ngt wrote:
Got any closer pics of that? Maybe the back of the seat and what the insides of the sitting area look like?

More pics in my blog.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dave_K. wrote:
ngt wrote:

More pics in my blog.

thanks man. that thing is great!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

awesome setup Dave, nice to see a new addition or 2, is that a Windy 2 I spot up and running aswell as a New Astro

is your Astro 2 still orange ? you should show these guys how colourful your cabs really are
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Your spyhunter cab looks really really mint, nice blog ! what i cant understand is that why sega-naomi.com isnt in ya fav links list ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Gilles54 wrote:Wow i love it ! :smt007 Kick ass room, congratulations! Where did you get those red/white neon lights ?

I agree NICE ROOM :smt023

The lighting really add a nice touch :smt007

Had a long thread in rec.games.pinball about gameroom lighting. :smt024

http://tinyurl.com/rzanl

Rope Lights, Neon Signs, Recessed Lighting, Neon Wire, Neon Tape, alot of ingenious ideas. :smt115

Might be worth a look if any of you are thinking about gameroom lighting.