The House of The Dead 4 Lindbergh Project...

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Beaps wrote:PETE - Has ur 6 button layout turned up yet - can u post pics?

Not till June...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

that setup really looks amazing
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I saw that Hitachi TV that you're using at Best Buy which is in 37-inch (not sure if yours is 32-inch) but it definitely makes your lindbergh cab look really clean
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

32" its a monitor btw as it has no tuner, 1 VGA & 1 HDMI, picture is very good & its very slim:

http://www.hitachidigitalmedia.com/prod ... &proid=635

Strangely though it came with a full wiring diagram (like the in the back of a Naomi service manual) pretty odd for a consumer product, shame I left that at Andy's ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

6 Button panel all-round, thanks Andy :smt007

One player jobbies too:

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

just wondering how the guns work if i remember the original hod4 i thiink they had a mercury switch so when u shook the gun u could escape the zombies,cant remember its been at least 4 yrs since i played it,good job y friend i have a virtua cop 3 here i have installed in a old world kicks cab with a 42"lcd made my own external bezal to mount the sensors.

next id like a ghost squad disk i think the vcop 3 guns will work onb that game.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Don't know how I missed this thread. I'd like to have seen more of the wiring loom into this and parts list if you had one?

I'm pretty much decided now that within the next year I'm going to get a compact LCD cabinet. For those who don't know, I own a massive Naomi DX which used to house a 50" RPTV, but was converted by myself and DrDread into a 40" LCD cabinet. It's huge compared to this.

It also doesn't house a Lindi, but a variety of motherboards (Naomi 1, 2 or Taito Type X2).

It's taken me a LONG time to accept the new Sega design as I loved the Naomi UR and SD units.

These images, especially of the amazing picture quality persuade me it's time to move on lol.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

It just all the wiring for a Naomi uni gun cab like you have, hardly anything changed.

Underneath the CP I have re-done the wiring a bit from before, everything has its own connector now so much easier to swap for joystick games.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

compliments :smt006
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

WOW! I've never even heard of the House of the Dead 4. That looks AWESOME on your Lindbergh cab. That must have cost a fortune.