My Game Room

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

My Game Room

Post by OldFoo »

Last edited by OldFoo on Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Very nice and diverse selection you have collected. I especially like your OK Baby cab.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

meanbean wrote:Very nice and diverse selection you have collected. I especially like your OK Baby cab.

Thanks. I really do try for that, but always end up with a lot of fighting games and a couple other games,lol.

Available to play right now:

Fighting: Daraku Tenshi, SSFZ2A, Groove on Fight, SVC, RBFFS, Project Justice, and FF Wild Ambition

Other: Shock Troopers 2nd Squad, Top Hunter

Sports: Billiards, Baseball Stars 2, Super Dodge Ball, Sports Jam

Shmup: Terra Diver, Blazing Star, Twinkle Star Sprites

Coming Soon: (couple of weeks) The big monitor will be in my new cab (work in progress) and the ok baby will be dual'd up with the stv and an xbox.

Eventually: the sports jam will turn into a single player outrigger setup :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I didn't think I had room for a new cab, and well, I still don't, lol....but it's in there.

I don't really have anything to put in there right now, lol..so I put Soul Calibur in there just to show something. Gotta get the sticker res off the bezel....I hate that! lol
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice one ! will you be joining club Astro Vert anytime soon ?

too many lucky mofos with SC and SC2, I feel all left out.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mr-Megalo wrote:nice one ! will you be joining club Astro Vert anytime soon ?

i just dream of havin one of them :smt010 .... int ...... int :)
OldFoo

Re: same old stuff...lol

Post by OldFoo »

ngt wrote:Image

thats a great gameroom you have there, look really cosy, i could really chill out in a room like that :)

very nice :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thanks! It's not so cosy anymore....but I still like it. Once I finish my other cab, that room will be PACKED!!!!!

I need some bigger white balltops...the little ones are qute, but not as cool looking, imo.

Mr-Megalo wrote:nice one ! will you be joining club Astro Vert anytime soon ?

I was thinking about trying and getting Ultimate Eleven 2003 in it. I think the bright green soccer CP would look cool in it. BUT...it would be nice to have a vert cab again.

As for Soul Calibur, I bought it broken. There were some pieces that were broken off and they tossed them in the box. I fixed it and here I am, lol. I would have sold it,lol...but the parts would break again in the mail.

Edit...oh, and everytime one of you Euro guys feel left out, look over at your Universal cab :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ngt wrote:

As for Soul Calibur, I bought it broken. There were some pieces that were broken off and they tossed them in the box. I fixed it and here I am, lol. I would have sold it,lol...but the parts would break again in the mail.

Edit...oh, and everytime one of you Euro guys feel left out, look over at your Universal cab :smt007

what was broken off/how did you fix it ?

as for looking over at Naomi's, okay check the purchases from last week, only one of them is mine tho

(although I am only keeping one, it looks like another buyer has dropped out so I could keep two i s'pose)

http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... absmv7.jpg

one of them has to have the monitor chassis looked at (i'm pretty sure its a flyback problem) but they cleaned up quite nicely

believe me, the UK having Naomi Uni's is probably one of the few saving graces about this God Damn fuck-arse shitty little island
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mr-Megalo wrote:

what was broken off/how did you fix it ?

as for looking over at Naomi's, okay check the purchases from last week, only one of them is mine tho

(although I am only keeping one, it looks like another buyer has dropped out so I could keep two i s'pose)

http://img111.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... absmv7.jpg

one of them has to have the monitor chassis looked at (i'm pretty sure its a flyback problem) but they cleaned up quite nicely

believe me, the UK having Naomi Uni's is probably one of the few saving graces about this God Damn fuck-arse shitty little island

There are three little pieces at the back of the board. Little silver metal things the size of tic-tacs and they hook in with 2 pins. Not sure what they are called, but two went back on easy and the third is attached via wires. Very ghetto, but it works....until it's bumped :(