My Sega Blast City with Naomi GD-Rom setup

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

aes wrote:you are the best on sega cabinets!! ;)

if one day you are going to sell one of them, here a buyer

Thanks, I'll keep you in mind when i'm thinking about selling. ;) I'm just too happy with my 3 friends at the moment. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

you have all machines so clean... perfects :)
OldFoo

Re: My Sega Blast City with Naomi GD-Rom setup

Post by OldFoo »

goatboy wrote:

Image Image Image
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:) Thanks people! Yes, The Blast City was already in really good condition and i completely refurbed the Net City which you've probably seen in the gallery already. Here's a picture with my current Sega lineup. :smt007

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

WOW!!! I love your Naomi setup on that Blast City. I'm new to Naomi. I just picked up an Atomiswave SD cab and a Naomi 1 board and getting Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and can't wait to play it! :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cool and thanks! I've had an Egret3 (an AWSD with different branding/stickers) quite a while ago with a Naomi cart setup running in it.

Good thing about AWSD is that it's prepared for both JVS and JAMMA with Tri-Sync monitor. Cab looks nice, Enjoy!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Very nice, I just got my first Sega Blast City in yesterday, my second arcade I have owned. You have kept very good care of it! Makes me want to clean up mine and get it in great shape like that for some pictures ;D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks! Have fun cleaning up your Blast and post some pictures of your setup when done. Always nice to see other ppls setup.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Great Setup!

Thanks for sharing.