New home for the Strike Fighter.

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

New home for the Strike Fighter.

Post by OldFoo »

Got hold of this from Pete thanks to plenty of patience on his part(thanks Pete ;) ) And some help from a kind member on AO too :smt006

Some heavy beast to maul with.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Any updates on this ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Being primarily used for Planet Harriers atm, still got to apply the new arts i got from Andy to replace a couple of scuffed pieces of art on it, but as your well aware Pete its already in great condition, my dream's to get Afterburner Climax in it soon, just need to get a dvd drive to change game on the Lindbergh, bit scared to do it tbh :smt005 Scared i won't get HOTD4 back on it :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thechop wrote:Being primarily used for Planet Harriers atm, still got to apply the new arts I got from Andy to replace a couple of scuffed pieces of art on it, but as your well aware Pete its already in great condition, my dream's to get Afterburner Climax in it soon, just need to get a dvd drive to change game on the Lindbergh, bit scared to do it tbh :smt005 Scared I won't get HOTD4 back on it :smt005

Andy said you can use an Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive, but I think they're as rare, I've not seen one in real life.

Nice cab BTW.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Not so:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

I just use my external burner drive.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

There was an official Lindbergh one on ebay the other day, fell asleep and missed it tho' :smt010
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hardly that official, just a drive in a black metal box with a Lind sticker on it.

thechop wrote:just need to get a dvd drive to change game on the Lindbergh, bit scared to do it tbh :smt005 Scared I won't get HOTD4 back on it :smt005

So that story about owning 2 Linds was bollocks then ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:smt017 Had 2 in my possession both hotd4 neither had disc or dvd drive just games installed, sold one(wish i hadn't) kept one, never uninstalled the game as i haven't a drive to re-install it yet, where's the bollocks in that? i have no reason to lie to anyone :smt018
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just checking as asked this before, but got no response :smt006 and always thought it odd that both did not come with PSU's :smt012 infact its quite amazing how little came with 2 set-ups.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ha ha my garage says quite alot came with 2 set-ups ;) only 1 ATX style replacement PSU tho' :smt010