My Sega Blast City + Collection

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

goatboy wrote:Wow!, A NOS 2931. :smt007 Do you realize how lucky you are? Think I would kill for this monitor. ;)

Me too. :smt007

Amazing .
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

MmSadda wrote:Just stumbled on this while trying to find info on a multibios for Naomi....

Cab looks good, dude! Monitor seems gorgeous

Thanks for the kind words :D. I'm enjoying the monitor quite a bit. I will try to get some new pictures of it and things I have done to it!

So I haven't updated this in forever. Have gotten plenty more games and such since then, just haven't been taking pictures. I will update this later with more pictures of new stuff I have. But for today, here is a package I got in the mail.

So here is the box:

Inside the box:

The games inside: Sexy Parodius (Love the Parodius series, hope to own them all.)

Gokujo Parodius

Arcana Heart: Full (Been wanting this for awhile!)

Taisen Hot Gimmick Kariakuten (I also love the Hot Gimmick mahjong series.)

Hot Gimmick Integral

Hot Gimmick 4 Ever

Hot Gimmick 3: Digital Surfing

Super Real Mahjong VS + Aleck64 motherboard (I've heard this is a great series, this is the most expensive mahjong game I bought out of the lot, the rest I got for pretty cheap. Has full FMV cutscenes and all sorts of stuff.)

Final Romance 4 (Also a fan of the Final Romance series, hard as fuck though.)

Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball '96: Opening Edition. (Fun little game I use to have on my Saturn, so figured why not, was cheap. Its got a pretty big shield over it as well)

Mahjong School Festival (Don't know much about it, just more I picked up from the same seller.)

Shisenjou 2 (Looks like a crap game. I dunno, I paid 200 yen for it. It looks like mahjong solitaire with a twist.)

Anyways I'm quite pleased overall! Now to get to work trying all of these out!
Last edited by OldFoo on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Great stuff. Very Japanese ;-)

I also love the Parodius series..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Are you shure that the paketch is for you :D

Looks great .
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cageman wrote:Great stuff. Very Japanese ;-)

I also love the Parodius series..

Yeah I hope to have the other boards eventually :D. I always have so much fun playing it, my favorite is Sexy Parodius. How about you?

Updated my game list. Will post here later this week with pictures of things I haven't shown. Haven't even shown a good after shot of the cabinet since its been cleaned lol.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Wow - quite the haul!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I took some new pictures of it today because today I got some brand new Taito candy cab stools straight from Japan! I also took a video of it because I never have got around to it. I'll take a video of my arcade closet next.

http://youtu.be/2nUe55Weplw
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That looks fantastic mate! :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice taito's

:smt025
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Looks great!