My first NAOMI setup, sans cabinet

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

My first NAOMI setup, sans cabinet

Post by OldFoo »

A few photos as I was building this setup. This was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to get more carts!

Gathering all the parts

NAOMI, I/O, and PSU all mounted and wired, p1/p2 wired to db15's with the kick harness wiring as well. Bare cases for the sticks

Stick insides. I used separate ground wires so I can move the microswitches around in case of non 6-button games where I don't like the button layout. Hinges and quick release latches make for easy access.

Stick top, made two of these, and also added plastic lamination top layer for added protection (not pictured).

Hauled it to my office for play on the huge projectors. Funny enough, several of my co-workers are better at MvC2 than I am.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

nice score on that. Im looking as well right now with no luck. want a nice naomi system with that same game. hope yours was not to pricey.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I paid $400 shipped for the naomi, mvc2 cart, and capcom I/O with all the cables. All in all a pretty good deal. The jamma harness, power supply, joysticks/buttons, cables etc. cost about another $100.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Very nice & neat !
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cool setup!