Android's GameRoom

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Lindbergh Games

Post by OldFoo »

tst
Last edited by OldFoo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Lind not on a HD screen :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Lindbergh is not Full HD (1920x1080) .

Maximum resolution of Lindbergh games are equivalent to HDReady TFT's (1366x768) but Lindbergh works nice on most Full HD 26" TFT.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah I know, I just think that HOTD4 looks a bit crap on crt.

Based on my own experience HOTD4 needs the Uzi's in order to be played correctly.

HOTDEX just users normal guns (like 2) right ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think HODEX, will play fine with HOD2 guns, you need an external pedal, used for some actions during the game, but you can change it by a push button, because is basically a switch.

I bough HODEX with the help of a friend that lives in Japan and i get it with two new original HODEX Guns and played the game with this guns.

The guns are very very nice, better than HOD2 guns.

Rambo, can be played wit HOD2 guns, but needs an action button also.

I used HOD3 guns for play Rambo and Ghost Squad, and the reload mechanism can be used as action button.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Those guns for EX are the same guns as used in 2Spicy just different colours, 2Spicy cab also has a pedal unit so ideal sac cab all round.

Do the EX guns have the solenoid kickback 24v ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi,

Yes the guns are very similar to the ones used on 2Spicy, but doesn't have the solenoid kickback operated at 24V.

There are 2 pins free on the 10 pins JST connector, pin 8 and 9, this pins are used for the solenoid control on 2Spicy Guns.

I think 2Spicy Guns will work with HODEX.

Really i used the Schematics of 2Spicy for understand the pinout of the HODEX Guns and connect the guns to my cabinet.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I do a version of Let's go jungle for 1920x1080 to avoid using the upscaler box on DLP cabinets.

So yes, the Lindbergh can do 1080p.

I don't understand why Sega didn't keep the kickback on HODEX, when the kit was sold as upgrade for 2spicy cabs. :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Like to know here the second gun fitted in on the upgrade kit ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Reading through all of this, I'm so jealous and envious of you it's untrue. How much in total have you spent on Lindbergh stuff?

Lindbergh has got to be another one of my favorite boards, and heck, I'd use it for my main PC since all of my main pcs have been anceint musuem peices.