Android's GameRoom

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

tst
Last edited by OldFoo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

android wrote:Quote From ORSPSDX Video

"After a couple of days of work - Outrun 2 SDX Lindbergh, running with Force Feedback steering"

5 Minutes.... :D

Yes, force feedback steering, bit different to actuator checks, took me 2 days which includes building up a test rig panel and creating wiring looms.

First time I did it I was using the motor drive switcher board..

Which is now for sale

http://triplemoonstar.brinkster.net/the ... ockid=2609

Also wasn't like I was sat there for days solid, this was inbewteen doing proper work.

I am just saying as patching software goes, to patch out the complete driveboards/actutator check is really simple, but the game is really missing a lot without improved feedback which I added. Many people on the forums have played it and everyone has said it's far superior to Chihiro version. :smt020

Karim and Footix will be here on Thursday to collect some stuff, and I am sure they'll be sure to post how good it is, as I should have a 3player version linked by then. :smt005

I was merely telling Cageman (Henk) that it had already been done..
OldFoo

838-14597 Comx Multiplex

Post by OldFoo »

tst
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Your cab collection makes me :D I need to find an operator who's giving out Model 3 cabs as a gifts! ;)

The OR2 looks in great shape - I first saw an OR2 cab in Tenerife when it was brand new and fell in love. Are there a lot of these cabs in Spain and do they suffer the same poor quality monitors as ours in the UK? What are the pictures like on yours?

I'm sad when I see an OutRun2 twin complete now though as I've been looking for a twin light box unit for my iD twin - OR2 twin conversion for year now! :smt010
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

tst
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:
Karim and Footix will be here on Thursday to collect some stuff, and I am sure they'll be sure to post how good it is, as I should have a 3player version linked by then. :smt005

3 player version :smt007

Karim
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

tst
Last edited by OldFoo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I saw that :smt004 , If I had more space in my room , I'could do the same :p
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Amazing collection :)

AndyGeezer wrote:

oh Footix :( . Looooong time i dont ear him.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

tst
Last edited by OldFoo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.