Virtual on sexiness.

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Virtual on sexiness.

Post by OldFoo »

So chuffed to have been lucky enough to get hold of this :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Wow I want that control panel so bad, never even seen one for sale. I love that game to death o_o. Could you post some more info on your set up for that game?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've spotted an excellent looking one on YHJ a week ago but didn't bid because i'm not into mech games. Did i make a mistake? The panel went for 13K.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Otoko no Zenyou wrote:Wow I want that control panel so bad, never even seen one for sale. I love that game to death o_o. Could you post some more info on your set up for that game?

Naomi version, tinkered with the idea of Model 3 but i've already got too many heavy cages to lug about.

Ideal to put in the AWSD (apart from the panel being for a Naomi cab obviously) as it has a 110v service socket which is ideal to plug a Sun PSU in to power the JVS I/O and mobo as the panels connectors don't match the AWSD(as they are for a Naomi cab) so its easier to just use the Sega JVS I/O as its not to be a permanent fixture.

Using a Capcom I/O purely for the sound.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I wonder if that is the one I had a while back :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

pics in 1st post are broken : (

How do you like the sticks? And the game?

Didn't see this post earlier since I kinda took a break from the scene but getting back into it lately : D

Cheerio!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi mate yeah it Plays like a dream ;) played it a hell of alot since I got it might be going soon to make way for something else though

I can see the pics ok :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah, can see them now too... Maybe Imageshack downtime... Looking great anyhow
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah it was down yesterday come to think of it, trying to get the frog out of an ice cube or something like that.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Otoko no Zenyou wrote:Wow I want that control panel so bad, never even seen one for sale. I love that game to death o_o. Could you post some more info on your set up for that game?
There's a VOOT VER.5.2 versus city control panel on YJA right now:

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h154423821

The panel pictured in the OP is for OMG VER.3.3 (the original Virtual-On). The function similarly though I personally prefer the actual VOOT controls over OMG.