My first Naomi

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

My first Naomi

Post by OldFoo »

Hello,

This is my first post here at sega-naomi.com and I just wanted to show my cab to you people. I bought it a few weeks ago as a standup virtua striker 2 cab, and now I converted it to a sit-down tated cab. I'm currently playing a lot of Ikaruga on it with my dreamcast and agetec stick, because I haven't padhacked my controllers yet...

I bought the cabinet from exploitation, so it isn't in the best state at the moment, but it came with all the locks, service books and manuals and with the vmu wiring kit, so I'm really happy with it :)

And now, the pictures!

This is how the cabinet was when I bought it in Belgium;

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

And this is how she looks after the choppage and tating and on her new place where she can enjoy running Ikaruga!

Image Image

This is my current ranking on normal, and as you can see, I've got a lot to learn!

Thing to do are:

- Print other art! I don't like the art of virtua striker so I want to get some net city or naomi universal art for the instruction sheet and marquee. If someone has them digital, I'd really appreciate it if I could get them.

- Get some padhacks done (playing with the stick lying on the cp sucks)

- Paintjob (the paint isn't the worst but I've seen better and the previous owner repainted a part of the CP because of the cigaret burns)

That's is it for now! Thanks for watching!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice job looks sweet.

John