My Naomi stuff

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm thinking if I ever get a collection of cabs going some woodies wouldn't go a miss, I mean my old Neo cab had a certian class all of its own.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/809903/Front2.jpg

I bet since the day I sold it to Rot, he has never even used it once :smt012
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

lovely collection, i dont think iv ever seen so many naomi games, your cabs are defo the best iv seen upto yet, they look spankin bran new. :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Very nice indeed, your cabs look so shiny and mint and oh so many awesome games. And those white buttons also look great :smt035
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Great looking twins you got there mate. :smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

hi dashfury :)

welcome to the forum ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Added marquees
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice stuff!

I thought I would have seen one of those lovely original Naomi universal marquee :smt017

Hopefully you can get another Naomi! :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Damn! I knew something was missing! Adding the Original orange marquee to the list ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

HAWKXP wrote:lovely collection, i dont think iv ever seen so many naomi games, your cabs are defo the best iv seen upto yet, they look spankin bran new. :smt007

Agreed, Gonna start the super clean on mine cab's soon and I aspire to get them close to Gilles' twins. I say close because it does not look like you can get any cleaner than Gilles' Twins.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SkiDog wrote:
HAWKXP wrote:lovely collection, i dont think iv ever seen so many naomi games, your cabs are defo the best iv seen upto yet, they look spankin bran new. :smt007

Agreed, Gonna start the super clean on mine cab's soon and I aspire to get them close to Gilles' twins. I say close because it does not look like you can get any cleaner than Gilles' Twins.

well good luck mate with the cleaning, id clean mine but i dont own one :smt010 as im to poor, if i baught one of those id have to live in it :smt011

life sucks sometimes :smt012