Show your Sega Naomi marquees

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Pete wrote:Most UK Marquees are thin, most Export ones are thick.

Interesting. Since the Uni style marquees were made for cabinets in either EUR or JAP, and not the US, it's interesting that they would make different marquees for each region.

It doesn't make much sense, and it's not really cost efficient.

The US marquees are long and rectangular as you know, so they wouldn't be included as "Export."

Very interesting.

So, by that logic you're saying that there are two types of each Uni-style marquee? One thick and one thin?

Thing is, I have three styles at the moment.

My Virtua Tennis is extremely thick.

The majority of the others are thinner, and more maleable.

Only the Beach Spikers is extremely thin, has no backing, and is completely see-through.

Strange indeed.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Beautiful cab! Got it all wired up for SF4 i assume? Just love the orangy NetCity look.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

goatboy wrote:Beautiful cab! Got it all wired up for SF4 I assume? Just love the orangy NetCity look.

Ditto,

Make me start to think about applying the full size 'orangy' full size decals to my standups. :D

I paid a fortune for 5 sets as they seem to be no longer available. Sold one so far. Just can't bring myself to peel and stick the $175 lables. :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi,

can anyone tell me the size of those Marquees, i want to make a Photoshop Template for some custom Artwork.

Regards

Sven
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

NICE Marquees. Do you know of a website that has high res pictures of marquees and move lists to print for ones that you just can't find anywhere?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I own my first OFFICIAL Naomi marquee. I have Virtua Fighter Final Tuned. I would also like to know if anyone has or knows where to get any Naomi marquee or move sticker scanned in high res downloads? I would be more then happy to contribute the ones that I have.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Here are some I got from MCS

they turned out great!

here is a link

]http://triplemoonstar.brinkster.net/mc ... aincat=-99
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice..! Yeah.. Sean sure does a great job..! Reminds me that I have to place an order with him for some stuff too.