Show your Sega Naomi marquees

Go on, you know you want to show off!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

So you like the FT marquee then?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yeah, actually a nicer one, the worst ones being things like Virtua Tennis/Golf/Striker they are so :smt015
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:smt035 :smt035 :smt035
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I has more now...

:smt007
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i want a naomi marquee holder!.

Anybody sold one? Price? If is virtua tennis 2 more better!

thanks!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

New marquee holders are around ?70 odd, and shipping is crazy money as they break the small packet size restrictions.

hence why I don't sell them, even they I do have them.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

WOW! it?s a good reason. Well... thanks for reply!

I see it in Spain at 60? with ship. But for my are expensive :(

greetings
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

So I got some more marquees in the mail today, and had a question for anyone with a Beach Spikers marquee.

Are they all really thin material and very see-through?

Some of the other marquees are very thick (like Virtua Tennis).

Most of the marquees I have are matte on the front and glossy on the back, and are not see-through. (VF4: Evo, SFZ3U, Puyo Puyo DA!, Sega Bass Fishing, Giant Gram 2000) are all like this. Medium thickness.

However, the Beach Spikers I got was an extremely thin plastic - see-through, and very flexible. Textured on the front but smooth on the back.

I was just wondering if anyone else has one like this (where they all like this)? If so, are there any other titles that have marquees like this?

Thanks as always!

Steve
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Most UK Marquees are thin, most Export ones are thick.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

UK ones look good lite up, but are very thin and prone to serious cracking with age.

Shame as the UK zombie revenge/Cosmic smash look awesome in the dark with the light.. they use special inks to make them glow..