Feedback for englishman_in_plantcity

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Feedback for englishman_in_plantcity

Post by OldFoo »

I had the opportunity to buy some stuff on ebay from the sega-naomi.com member "englishman_in_plantcity" (aka mikesimmonds on ebay).

I just have to say that Mick is an awsome guy, very nice and kind and the whole transaction was absolutely smooth. I added him as a fav. seller and I can really recommend him! Just make sure, you don't compete against me bidding on his stuff on ebay - I don't have THAT much money ; )
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi,

I would also like to leave some awesome feedback for englishman_in_plantcity. First not only is he a trustworthy & reliable person (sent his stuff really quickly), but he even walked me through the set-up via phone. Thanks a million Mick!

Jeff
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Sold some control panels to Mick, and he was great. Paid quickly. Pleasure to deal with.

~Paik
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

He sold me the dimm board I needed. I now have a working cabinet. :D
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mick sold me an item on Game Gavel. Item worked great, and he gave me instructions on how to operate it. Good communication. Thank you.
OldFoo

Great Guy!

Post by OldFoo »

Mike sold me my all time favorite game Marvel Vs Capcom 2! easy transaction. He even added the NAOMI motherboard manual as well as the game manual!! Too bad he doesn't have a NAOMI store I'd be his best customer :smt006 :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mick gave me a game cabinet for my 27in monitor I had laying around for the right price...........FREE!! cost me $200.00 in gas tho :smt020 was extremly helpful and polite. even gave me a JAMMA harness and JAMMA power supply. Great person to deal with.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Mick gave me a great trade for my Atomiswave system and even helped me out with some GD-ROM games and artwork for my cab! he's a great guy and there aren't enough words to say how appreciative I am. :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Yep.. I agree with all the positive feedback for Mick.

I got the guts of a Maze of Kings and a Crazy Taxi from him...

very nice guy, pleasure to deal with (and a fellow countryman to boot!).
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just completed a trade deal with Mick, I shipped first and recieved everything as communicated. The second part will be here later. Awesome guy to deal with :smt020