Feedback for mar.vetto

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Good packing, good communication, recommended.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Amazing deal on Chihiro MB, GDROM, SCSI Cable. Perfect transaction as always. Thanks!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Good Deal, with a Triforce 3 and a NetDimm.

Very good packaged.

Good comunication.

Will trade again.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

orded some link boards from mar, just got them today, took a while (3 weeks), but they arrived in one piece, and were shipped when he said he shipped them.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Excellent seller. Everything arrived perfectly packed and in time.

Than you very much.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dimm board arrived as described. Excellent packing, great communication, recommended seller!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Marco is a great seller and a very friendly and genuine guy. I bought a Chihiro mobo and a few other goodies for a very fair price.

Despite the great packaging, the mail company managed to throw the box around enough to break a small component on the outside of the mobo. Not a problem, Marco sent a couple of replacement bits even though it was not his fault. Top fella!

Hope to buy again soon!

Thanks Marco! :smt023
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I bought a net dim from him a while back(sorry it took me so long to leave your feedback). It works great and the whole deal went smoothly from start to finish. It was a genuine pleasure to deal with him; great guy and a good bargain too. Highly recommend!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I bought a net dimm from him. Very well packed, fast shipping and good communication.

I'll be back..... ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bought a few things from Marco.

Naomi Games, Naomi 2 Motherboard and Dimm.

Everything arrived finely packed to Australia.

Took a little while but Australia Post is the worst post ever so...

Marco was great help too.

Haven't had a chance to test everything yet but I'm sure it'll be great.