Feedback for SegaFan4Life

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

No matey...i dont get anything....

And also he dont contact me whats wrong with the stuff....

I think he faked so much...how long they have it on holding what he write....a half year or what?

Segafan4life....you can get back the CPS2 Gamez and tranfer my money back...i dont want the stuff...not yet and also not in the future when its not more on holding....only mooooooooooooooooooney....
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think he may or may not be breaking forum rules as well. Though he didn't technically post the items.

6. - No Illegal DVD's CD's, GD-Roms or I.C's should be posted for sale in this community.

I made a thread wanting to buy a dimm board and he offered me a net dimm with some bootleg games. It made me suspicious so I checked this thread to see that there are good reasons to suspect he is Japhei.

From SegaFan4Life

To Lite

Posted Mon Mar 22, 2010 23:38

Subject Re: Dimm board

With the net dimm and loader you can load game images from PC .

I have about 60 something games that work with this program

You load the games over ethernet port.

I include the software as well

From SegaFan4Life

To Lite

Posted Wed Mar 24, 2010 14:13

Subject Re: Dimm board

I can offer you a Naomi net dimm with loader and games for

$265 shipped

It is a fair price if interested
Sorry if I am too worried, but such things make me very suspicious. Has anyone anyone else had a similar encounter?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Looks like I got burned by this guy. Should have read the feedback forum first...

I ordered a GDROM from him and have not received a tracking number or anything to track where it is located.

When I communicated with him after payment was sent and then he said he would ship it first thing Monday.

After no response I sent another message and he said that his child was just born and he was busy.

I've sent 2 messages since then and no response.

SegaFan if I'm mistaken can you respond to me with the information I requested?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I responded with tracking info
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Tracking number does not show up when I enter it in.

Are you sure you gave the correct tracking number?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Krillin3230 wrote:Tracking number does not show up when I enter it in.

Are you sure you gave the correct tracking number?

100 percent
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bought Capcom vs SNK Naomi GD-ROM from him awhile ago, received it and it works great, no problems, thanks!