Feedback for SegaFan4Life

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Feedback for SegaFan4Life

Post by OldFoo »

bought Capcom vs SNK cart from him, arrived quickly and as described, good communication too, thanks!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've become aware of some controversy with this seller.

He came through on the game I bought but as always buyer beware.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthrea ... 688&page=5

SegaFan4Life feel free to defend yourself here or anywhere else you choose, I am not going to reply further to this I merely want to make sure that people are aware of the situation.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Very bad seller....i wait 4 weeks on my CPS2 gamez....he sayed that he ship it out via EMS Express...but nothing is coming till yet....he give me a reserved tracking number but it gives no status...i thing he dont send the shippment out...he write on last sunday that he will check it where the shipment is....no answer till yet...

And on my last pms this week that i want my money back also no answer and no money too...

What the hell is going on....dont buy from this seller everything... :smt009
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

svensen79 wrote:Very bad seller....I wait 4 weeks on my CPS2 gamez....he sayed that he ship it out via EMS Express...but nothing is coming till yet....he give me a reserved tracking number but it gives no status...I thing he dont send the shippment out...he write on last sunday that he will check it where the shipment is....no answer till yet...

And on my last pms this week that I want my money back also no answer and no money too...

What the hell is going on....dont buy from this seller everything... :smt009

I wonder why you bought smth from him, knowing all the problems he has/had with his sales :smt017

Anyway fill a claim with paypal and tell them he gave you a bad tracking number.

Jesus! segafanforlife you're gonna get banned this time if you do not refund him or send him the damn game. Wtf, whats wrong with you !?!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Hi Gilles54...

at first i payed him on his paypal account...but he send me a pm that the account not work and give me a other...funny man....

I payed him the money the second time on 11.january....

Yes i fill claim with paypal...also nothing till yet...

Yes i contact him that the tracking number is bad and have no status....but nothing from him...there gives no status and so i thing he dont send it out...but he sayed it a long time.....

I give him a last chance last sunday and he sayed that he send it out and will check it...i wait till tuesday whats wrong and that i dont wait longer and that i want my money back.....after this pm nothing from him...but he read it...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

stick with your claim and do not close it until you recieve your money. I'm going to Tampa next month on holiday and will pay him a visit. i have his address from another forum so he nneds to have the shit beat out of him and i'm definitely the man for the job. who all does he owe money, games etc....? it's time for him to pay up
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

srabelpawz wrote:stick with your claim and do not close it until you recieve your money. I'm going to Tampa next month on holiday and will pay him a visit. I have his address from another forum so he nneds to have the shit beat out of him and I'm definitely the man for the job. who all does he owe money, games etc....? it's time for him to pay up

Hey man thanks for your help...very cool...today also nothing is coming,no stuff and answer also...

The stuff are 2 phoenixed B-CPS2 Boards,X-man vs Street Fighter and Street Fighter Alpha...both blue....and i pay for the expensive EMS...all and total it is 165$....

No i dont close my claim on paypal...i want my money back....

Thats so an shit...other great sellers in UK i payed the monet and 4-5 days later the stuff is here...thats a beautiful deal..not so what...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks for your help?? Kicking the crap out of somebody doesn't get your money back either. But i understand! ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Your games shipped in early JAN

Shipping was $70

I have receipts and scans of shipping labels.

Let me know when received.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You sayed for 2 weeks or so that the gamez arrived soon....but nothing is coming and on the usps page with your tracking number it gives no status....

You write me on pm that you payed 60$ shipping..here 70$...what now....

Man i wait over 4 weeks for a EMS shipping...when do you shipped it out....this week or what?