Feedback for englishman_in_plantcity

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Feedback for englishman_in_plantcity

Post by OldFoo »

Wow, this guy is awesome. Let me start off by saying this transaction has been nothing short of fantastic.

I ordered 14 Sanwa buttons off him and he got them to me super fast and for a great deal. I only had to wait like 3 days for them to arrive.

The best thing about this entire experience was that he must have heard me mention that I was in search of new balltops for my joysticks. When I opened the box, I found 2 matching balltops! I couldn't believe it! He saved me at least $15 by throwing these in at no extra cost. Thanks a ton man, you are awesome.

I made a video on how to install them on youtube if anyone is interested. I plan on posting a lot more videos so subscribe if you wish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9FHiUbTg-E
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Thanks for that, and glad you liked the extra's! everyting you need to make that Astro Pretty

Admin/Mods can Ichi post be moved to my other feedback thread, just to tidy it up, Thanks !!!!!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

englishman_in_plantcity wrote:Thanks for that, and glad you liked the extra's! everyting you need to make that Astro Pretty

Admin/Mods can Ichi post be moved to my other feedback thread, just to tidy it up, Thanks !!!!!

I just saw the other thread, I can actually repost in there if you can too and then mods can just delete this one.