Feedback for universallove

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Feedback for universallove

Post by OldFoo »

Just received DIMM board. It's in good nick, and very well packed. Communication could be improved, though; shipping took a long time.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yes ship was my bad.to busy at work. no excuus :smt009 i hope that your happy with the rest! ;)
OldFoo

feedback for myuniversallove

Post by OldFoo »

hi,

i buyed a Naomi2 mobo to myuniversallove a few weeks ago (May 30).

mobo still not delivered.

i asked for some news about delevering... myuniversallove reply that,according to tracking, the packet is delivered :smt009

somebody burglarize my naomi 2 :smt013 :smt013

:smt010

even if there is my 1st buy using this site, i often buy some stuff for my naomi cabs (buyed to Gilles54). (i'm often using arcade-system: here i am)

i have 2 cabs, and buyed over internet :3 naomi1, 1 naomi2 (the N2 buyed to myuniversallove was to play link between 2 naomi2 :) ) about 12 carts, about 10 discs, 3 dimms, 2 gr-rom drive, 1 IO, 2 panels ...

it is the 1st time that there is some troubles with a delivery :smt009

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

do you not have the tracking number from him?

then you can check for yourself if it was delivered, and if it was delivered to the right address?

i would ask for the Track number
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i dont have tracking number yet.

myuniversallove may send me the that...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

here is the tracking number my friend. for better reference call tnt and ask em they will tell you the same and yes your adres is good.

3SRZ011559317

i will make a picture of the sending paper tommorow with all on there :smt011

it was send the same day i send stuff to giz10p/videotronics/germany and all where diliverd only yours not :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

thanks for reply, how should i use this tracking number?

if there is a delivery error, maybee could i found were the mobo was delivered.

quand il y aura une reponse pour le site concern?,pour les francais qui lisent ca, les livraisons sont effectu? par la poste ou par un transporteur? que je sache ou chercher.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yes buddy we ll work it out this is strange for me also i have the tracking reciept also so i am coverd.track on www.tracktrace.nl or call +31582333333 its also sign t for so i see verry soon how and what ;) and ill will upload pic soon and will call em asap
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

You will need to call TNT; international signed-for packages cannot be traced with www.tracktrace.nl
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ok then i call em again. :smt014 :smt015 ;)