Feedback for universallove

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

No need for calling TNT. Once a 'signed for' package crosses the border it's untracable and you just have to wait till it arrives its destination. Never had any package lost with TNT so it should be good. A good advice is to use a service that gives you a 'useful' international tracking number next time. Never send international packages as just 'signed for'.

If universallove told you the package arrived according to this number it's bullshit cause you can't see it. :smt018
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

henk i always ship this way and i never had any problems. but i call t tnt 2 days ago they said it can t be trackt outside the nl once it is in the other country they said that it should be there.according to the estimated time.btw france normal post takes over once inside france
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Fair enough. 'Signed for' mail sucks for sending stuff across the border. I used it once for a very expensive PCB and found out it couldn't be tracked. I just hoped it would arrive and in the end the buyer appeared trustful enough to confirm it arrived a couple of days later.

Since you're dealing with somebody with almost no feedback on here i'd rather stay out of this and hope it can be resolved somehow. Normally it shouldn't take more than a week to France btw.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yes that is what i find strange is that it was shipt with 5 other packs ,to giz,videotronics,the chop,gl star and they all got there s :smt017

we ll ill wait a few more days or ill sort it anyway. but still it s a small headache again ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

\o/ Yeah.

Mobo finally delivered :D

-> :smt023 good feedback for myuniversallove :D

mobo was well packed. mobo's fan is noisy (i'll change it soon :) ).

:smt013 bad feedback for TNT services, that take long time to deliver and show package as delivered before it will be really delivered...

thanks myuniversallove
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Glad to see this all worked out.

Thanks to both parties for being patient. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Happy gaming!!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i am glad you have it !!!! and that you where so honest ;)

cheerz buddy
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

That's good news! Thanks to you both.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I paid my stuff over four months ago to myuniversallove, but I still haven't got items I bought or my money back. He told me that he give my money back few weeks ago but nothing happened.