Feedback for Keith Elliott

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

The pms i sent him have been read by him (or someone else using his account) so obviously he was not on holidays. Until now the only solution he found to fix the problem is to tell me to check with the previous owner of the board (!).
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Here is the deal just so everyone knows:

1.I bought the board from englishman_in_plantcity

2.Gilles pmed me about selling it to him if I dindt need it( before I even recived th board)

3.I found some other hardware that I wanted to get so I offered it to Gilles

4.I shipped him the board a few days after I got it. I never opened the box. I just put a new lable on it (He new this)

5.He recived the board and it doesent work.

6.Now here we are.

Thats why I asked him to talk with englishman_in_plantcity his post for the board said it was just repaired. I thought you might get some info on what was done to the board with out having to go throught me and take more time. That was not the only soultion it is just the start of trying to fix this. But you want to make posts here before you responed to my emails. Witch is not going to help things. I am willing to work with you just as long as you will work with me.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Keith Elliott wrote:Here is the deal just so everyone knows:

1.I bought the board from englishman_in_plantcity

2.Gilles pmed me about selling it to him if I dindt need it( before I even recived th board)

3.I found some other hardware that I wanted to get so I offered it to Gilles

4.I shipped him the board a few days after I got it. I never opened the box. I just put a new lable on it (He new this)

5.He recived the board and it doesent work.

6.Now here we are.

Thats why I asked him to talk with englishman_in_plantcity his post for the board said it was just repaired. I thought you might get some info on what was done to the board with out having to go throught me and take more time. That was not the only soultion it is just the start of trying to fix this. But you want to make posts here before you responed to my emails. Witch is not going to help things. I am willing to work with you just as long as you will work with me.

Was it fixed by Ken Westerfield??

Hikaru's are notoriously hard to ship, I assume Englishman opened it up after repair?? Pretty obvious to spot as Ken Westerfield is a professional packer and has experience on shipping Hikuras.

I can safely say that for Gilles to get it repaired will cost in excess of $500 USD, maybe something can be worked out?

Keith in future it is probably wise to test everything before shipping, as it could have been damaged on transit to you.

I hope something can be resolved here.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Keith just sent me an email, asking me to ship it back for a refund.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

hmm i shipped the hika back as we agreed. Its at his place now but he doesnt answer mails anymore again. :smt011
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

WTF!!!!!! :smt013 You sent me a email yesterday, and another one today. I sent replied to you today!! How is that not answering my emails?. And where do you get off saying I have the board!!!! I havent recived it yet. I am normaly a easy person to work with but come on you send me a email then you post here and bash me about it. This is getting out of hand. You will get a refund as soon as I get the board back.