Feedback for Keith Elliott

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Feedback for Keith Elliott

Post by OldFoo »

Just completed a solid deal with Keith for a Cyberlead cab. Can't say enough good things about the experience.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just bought a Capcom I/O from Keith. Great guy to deal with.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Keith is a great seller! Items were as described. And I can't believe how quick they got here from Cali. His items got here quicker than any I have ever seen without expeditied shipping. Thanx again :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

A+++ Would buy again :D smooth transaction ^^
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I actually feel the need to follow up on this now, seeing as it's been about a month and I've politely avoided starting anything here about it.

I picked up the twin Astros Keith had for sale a while ago, I only JUST got keys in for these cabs, and when I say keys, I mean key. It opened only one coin drop box. I just don't see how hard it can be to either include keys, mention they aren't included/remove the locks prior to shipping, or to have them sent out promptly.

Just a word of advice, be sure everything is covered before you buy! It's been very frustrating trying to work on these cabs when I can't get in them or have to drill the locks!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bought an hikaru board from him and its not working. He is NOT answering my messages since i got the board. Not serious, AVOID.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Gilles54 wrote:Bought an hikaru board from him and its not working. He is NOT answering my messages since I got the board. Not serious, AVOID.

Not good news. :(
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Last week was a holiday week for us here in the US. I was out of town with family for the week, I was not ignoring you. I sent you a email to try and fix this.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Keith Elliott wrote:Last week was a holiday week for us here in the US. I was out of town with family for the week, I was not ignoring you. I sent you a email to try and fix this.

Crap.

All the pms i sent were read the day after i sent them. I guess you dont have a clue what an outbox is.

Strangely you gave sign of life immediately when i filled paypal claim.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

If you aren't in the USA, mark the calendar for the 4th Thursday in November. It's a national holiday in the USA. Unless you work for a grocery store, restaurant, or gas station you have that day off.

If you aren't in retail/grocery/gas/restaurant then you also have that Friday off too. Most people (me included) take the whole week off since you only need to burn three days off to get the whole week.

A good percentage of people hit the roads, airlines, trains, buses, etc. in traveling to visit friends and relatives. Basically if you are looking for work to get done, it's not happening that week. I work for a large international company and the sales and channel teams don't do any external meetings or plan for any POs to come in that week.

Please keep that in mind when dealing with folks in the USA.

Cut the seller some slack for a bit and give him a chance to make things right please before you go nuclear on him.

RJ

PS: If he doesn't fix it, nuke away. ;)