Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

stuff was sold to someone else whereas I waited paypal adress to pay :(
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

not quite correct you were waiting for postage costs. i did say sorry via pm, and i also offered you other goods. i am sorry that you did not win them, however i do not pick and choose who i sell to. its first come first served. i find that this is the fairest way to sell. as advised i still have a spinner and was testing an original board for you. but can i ask why you feel the need to tell the world about this situation ??? surely a pm would suffice.

cheers.

john bud
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

sebbz, please respond to john's reply. Has this 'issue' been sorted out?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

there was no issue, i took the goods to the post office and got them weighed. i then sent postage costs to sebbz and the buyer. the buyer responded first, therefore he got the goods.

sebbz wanted a mobo and arkanoid. so rather than just drop him i offered a very nice trackwheel. and i was going to test up a couple of arkanoid boards, if i found a worker, very likely. i would have then offered both to sebbz. and although no apology was due, i apologised to him. im not in the habit of choosing favourite countries to send parts to. it was just unlucky for him.

cheers.

john bud
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

as i have not had a reply to this, then the goods are of tomorrow. i will send a pm to the buyer to say sorry for the delay.

although im a bit miffed at his reply, i kept these goods in case there was some sort of uproa