Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I agree with Orrimarrko. The 'who is right'-scale keeps tipping from one side to the other.

Perhaps better to take this offline (pm, email). There is nothing this community can do to resolve this, imo.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

This guy is a liar and a scammer and he cannot even spell.

He posted this on Neo-Geo.com

I cannot wait to go to Cali one day to visit him personally

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supasaru

Every time I read that thread... I'm kind of confused.

The buyer shows a picture of the box in shit shape - why did he accept it like that? And what was up with the guy recalling payment in 2 days and then claiming he didn't know Japhei's rep? Why the hell is the USB cable plugged into the NAOMI? I don't believe anyone would ship it like that.....

If you look at the image filenames (generally they're in order) you'll see the 43 is the box "packed", 41 is the NAOMI minus the IO card and Audio amp, 40 is a picture of the USB cable plugged in with the audio amp on top.... The images are not in the correct order they would be in if he had received the box, opened it, unpacked it. Instead, they go unpacked it, opened it, received it order.

In this particular case, it almost feels like the scammer is scamming the scammer. Which would be really funny.

ill answer those questions...

why did i accept it?

Because i wanted to hear all the things he had to explain about the box's damage and very poor packaging...

why did i not know japheis rep?

maybe because im not stuck on the computer searching through forums, i have collage, part time job, and arcade business to take care of every weekend, internet is not everyones world you know...

why was the usb still connected?

because the box was stretched out to the max and in order to not damage the usb connector from the board he leaves the usb cable connected and bends the cable, i guess he wants to be cheap by sending it in a small box to not pay alot for shipping?

why are my image files all weird?

first of all i take many pictures and the ones that look the best/clear i use those, i dont use the ones that come out blurry or too bright from the flash, i had to pull out the board to see all the damages to it, i did not notice nothing damaged until i pulled it out when a capacitor fell on the ground, then i heard more rattle i discovered 6 capacitors and 1 heatsink were out of place...so i had to put back the board as i got it and tried to take pictures of it, the box came with that big rip on the side, i did not do that, as i said he did force the board inside the box to make it fit, its a priority box, the $15 dollar one so for anyone you that has a naomi board and this box, check your measurements and see that the box is too small for a naomi board...

now do you have any more questions that you would like me to answer?

Dude your a fucking lying piece of shit. I never stuck the usb cable into the Naomi motherboard. I am not fucking retarded. It was wrapped in separate Bubble Wrap!

You are a fucking LIAR. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT.

You are a waste of life and I will show you what happens to pieces of shit.

The box never showed up ripped. You RIPPED IT. A damaged box would be marked as so when delivered.

Damn man I cannot wait to go to California one day. Little 19 year old Mexican is going to learn a lesson in scamming.

You physically damaged the board yourself or swapped it with one of your broken ones.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SCUM OF THE EARTH!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

How does plugging a USB connector in protect it.

The connector is encased.

You sold my motherboard to someone else is what you did.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1156

Fucking Scammer!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:How does plugging a USB connector in protect it.

Fucking Scammer!

yea, check the dates, notice how i sold this before i got your board? and can you stop lying, you got your board with all matching serial numbers or are you going to say that they are not the same?

keep calling me a scammer, i love it when you do because evey time you do i look at this and show the ppl...but really i dont have to because everyone knows you,

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125688

you've had so many ebay accounts and you cant even keep one open. same with paypal, why did you use one with a girls name, am i dealing with a girl here? sure i might be a 18 year old and my parents are mexicans but at least i have a clean record unlike you....

""You are a waste of life and I will show you what happens to pieces of shit. Damn man I cannot wait to go to California one day. Little 19 year old Mexican is going to learn a lesson in scamming. ""

is this a threat? because i have your info and this can be reported to the authorities
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:Little 19 year old Mexican is going to learn a lesson in scamming. ""

Well, I guess if you're going to have to learn something you might as well learn from the best there is. If this stuff from NG is half true it's hard to believe a word he says.

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

DrGraffin wrote:
ArcadeNOVA wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:Little 19 year old Mexican is going to learn a lesson in scamming. ""

Well, I guess if you're going to have to learn something you might as well learn from the best there is. If this stuff from NG is half true it's hard to believe a word he says.

Let me guess you and Saldana or whatever he wants to be called sleep together?

Nice Bad Religion themed user name though.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:How does plugging a USB connector in protect it.

Fucking Scammer!

yea, check the dates, notice how I sold this before I got your board? and can you stop lying, you got your board with all matching serial numbers or are you going to say that they are not the same?

keep calling me a scammer, I love it when you do because evey time you do I look at this and show the ppl...but really I dont have to because everyone knows you,

you've had so many ebay accounts and you cant even keep one open. same with paypal, why did you use one with a girls name, am I dealing with a girl here? sure I might be a 18 year old and my parents are mexicans but at least I have a clean record unlike you....

""You are a waste of life and I will show you what happens to pieces of shit. Damn man I cannot wait to go to California one day. Little 19 year old Mexican is going to learn a lesson in scamming. ""

is this a threat? because I have your info and this can be reported to the authorities

Real people do not make threats.

You are a child. And a scamming piece of shit. You think because my rep is messed up you can fuck me over.

Think about that one for the rest of your life. The day will come.