Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:well I bought his NAOMI board, sega I/o and sound amp, so far not looking good because the tracking number he provided me says that there is not record of the item...

2308 2940 0000 0457 3179

now he said that he sent it out on wednesday and now friday and still no record, im starting to think he is not going to send me nothing...

he says that he is going to check with his girlfriend, he could of at least replied with whats wrong with the number....

why cant there be more honest people in this world?
Pete wrote:Why do you guys still buy from this guy ?

He paid for the item Tuesday evening when the post office was already closed and he ALREADY FILED A CHARGEBACK WHILE THE ITEM WAS IN TRANSIT and it is due to be delivered monday or tuesday and he is in California and I am in FL.

I do not see what the issue is except with the buyer being impatient.

If the buyer receives a item within a week of payment does that make me a scammer?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:well I bought his NAOMI board, sega I/o and sound amp, so far not looking good because the tracking number he provided me says that there is not record of the item...

2308 2940 0000 0457 3179

now he said that he sent it out on wednesday and now friday and still no record, im starting to think he is not going to send me nothing...

he says that he is going to check with his girlfriend, he could of at least replied with whats wrong with the number....

why cant there be more honest people in this world?

I have been responsive to every message you have sent me. I am not dishonest. I even said I did not ship the item personally but you would receive the item by monday or tuesday.

I have kept my word in this transaction although you filed a chargeback when it was unwarranted and you will receive your item within a week of paying and I am on the other coast!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

look i just said ill close it when i receive the goods, i did not know about his background but after a little research im a little worried, i never said your a scamer or anything.....

the reason i opened a dispute is because the number you gave me was not showing up with record by the USPS and when you sent me the right one that actually says its on transit i feel better.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:look I just said ill close it when I receive the goods, I did not know about his background but after a little research im a little worried, I never said your a scamer or anything.....

the reason I opened a dispute is because the number you gave me was not showing up with record by the USPS and when you sent me the right one that actually says its on transit I feel better.

There is nothing to be worried about. The item is as said. I have dealt with a ton of people on this board and have always lived up to the end of my deal.

Who else is selling a Naomi I/O , Motherboard and Sound amp for $100 shipped?

Shipping was $18 plus 4 dollars in paypal fees. And All I have to show for it is a chargeback. Not only am I out 18 in shipping im out $96 in paypal until you drop it.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Why did you give a fake tracking number then ?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Gilles54 wrote:Why did you give a fake tracking number then ?
A very good question. You have to admit, this is by no means the first time this has happened. You seem to leave too many questions in your wake:

Why do you not ship items yourself?

Would things like empty or fake tracking numbers stop if you handled it yourself?

Could it be that you are placing orders for items that you do not have on hand?

Have you seen or read your own feedback for what other members may be saying?

Does the fact that this happens much too often not alert you to possibly of changing how you do things?

Did you even know that if you make a shipping label online that you can have USPS automatically send the shipping number to the recipient that can readily be verified?

A good seller worth his salt would keep these things in mind. As for me, I would like to hear a good explanation.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

joshua3dg wrote:
Gilles54 wrote:Why did you give a fake tracking number then ?
A very good question. You have to admit, this is by no means the first time this has happened. You seem to leave too many questions in your wake:

Why do you not ship items yourself?

Would things like empty or fake tracking numbers stop if you handled it yourself?

Could it be that you are placing orders for items that you do not have on hand?

Have you seen or read your own feedback for what other members may be saying?

Does the fact that this happens much too often not alert you to possibly of changing how you do things?

Did you even know that if you make a shipping label online that you can have USPS automatically send the shipping number to the recipient that can readily be verified?

A good seller worth his salt would keep these things in mind. As for me, I would like to hear a good explanation.

Here is my explanation.

I sold a item. Someone else shipped it. They gave me the wrong tracking.The item was in transit and on the way like originally stated.

The item was paid for tuesday night last week. Is scheduled for delivery today. I am on the East Coast they are on the West Coast. 5 business days is normal delivery time.

I do not have a printer right now to print shipping.

Honestly this is blown out of proportion. Delivering someone something within a week of paying is normal. I have done nothing wrong.

All the items I sell I have in hand or are around my area. I do not order anything to sell. This is stuff I have that is extra laying around.

Filing a chargeback within 2 days of paying for a item however is wrong.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Casey you do yourself no favours - reputation is everything, if people throw enough shit, eventually some will stick..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i should have done my research on this guy before i bought anything, its just that im new to forums and all that stuff at the NEO-GEO forums is just WOW.....

but anyways the new tracking number he sent me says the item is suppose to arrive today, i hope i dont get an empty box....

the only reason i opened a dispute was because you did not reply to my last message, then when i opened a dispute, HELLO 3 new PM's by you....

telling me to drop the dispute and that i can reopen it at anytime?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:I should have done my research on this guy before I bought anything, its just that im new to forums and all that stuff at the NEO-GEO forums is just WOW.....

but anyways the new tracking number he sent me says the item is suppose to arrive today, I hope I dont get an empty box....

the only reason I opened a dispute was because you did not reply to my last message, then when I opened a dispute, HELLO 3 new PM's by you....

telling me to drop the dispute and that I can reopen it at anytime?

No one sent you a empty box. I took pics before the item was even shipped. It is out for delivery now. I responded to every pm within hours you sent.