Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:
thechop wrote:Did you take a pic of the damaged box before you opened it?Or was it not damaged?

There was also a sound amp in the box as well.

that you smashed in the place where the cart goes, ummm hello dont you see that its in the picture???? why would you even put it there????
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:
thechop wrote:Did you take a pic of the damaged box before you opened it?Or was it not damaged?

that you smashed in the place where the cart goes

I did not smash anything. I do not purposely break arcade gear. I am not some kind of retard.

If you have a issue with the item you need to return what you paid for. And it needs to be exactly what I shipped.

No Switcharoos. I wrote serial numbers down.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:

that you smashed in the place where the cart goes, ummm hello dont you see that its in the picture???? why would you even put it there????

That is a I.O. Board pictured not a Sound Amp.

Someone asked a question. Is that how the box came or after you ripped it open? I can tell you that is not how I packed the item for shipping.

It was wrapped up individually and Wrapped in tape several times.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Have you even tested the item?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

this is amazing, best day ever...
Last edited by OldFoo on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

:smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013
Last edited by OldFoo on Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:
ArcadeNOVA wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:

That is a I.O. Board pictured not a Sound Amp.

look under it genius, the spot where you placed the sound amp, you should know....why you asking soo many questions like if I was the one who broke it, and thats how the box came in, you should know, your the one who packed it...you could of at least got a bigger box, they are free!! cmon!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:
ArcadeNOVA wrote:
ArcadeNOVA wrote:

look under it genius, the spot where you placed the sound amp, you should know....why you asking soo many questions like if I was the one who broke it, and thats how the box came in, you should know, your the one who packed it...you could of at least got a bigger box, they are free!! cmon!

That was the largest box they had.

Have you tested the item?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

they have bigger ones for sale, if not you can get bigger boxes almost in any business.....EVEN THE PPL THERE HELPING YOU CAN GET YOU ONE FROM THE BACK!!!

LOL WOW TEST IT WITH 5 removed capacitors?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:they have bigger ones for sale, if not you can get bigger boxes almost in any business.....EVEN THE PPL THERE HELPING YOU CAN GET YOU ONE FROM THE BACK!!!

LOL WOW TEST IT WITH 5 removed capacitors?

What is the solution then?