Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:Does everything you buy on ebay or online show up broke?

nope, only your items arrived damaged for un proper packaging, would it hurt to just use a bigger box?

and do i need to show the people here this?

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125688

and its sticky, i should just add more to this...using other ppl names on paypal...

i think you guys already know him, if i did my research before paying you for the naomi board i would have not bought nothing...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cageman wrote:
SegaFan4Life wrote:Wow look what I found about this wonderful Buyer ARCADENOVA

http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.p ... 543.0.html

MODS BAN THIS FUCKING PRICK.

Ok, ArcadeNOVA: The evidence is starting to pile up against you. I am starting to lean to SegaFan4Life as well on this. It's all just a bit too much coincedence, dude.

Put some real proof on the table that the item was indeed damaged in shipping, and that you are not ripping off SegaFan4Life.

did you guys not see the pictures of the capacitors and the heatsink removed from the board due to the audio amp being in the section where the cart goes in the naomi board? thats all the evidence there is to it, 6 damaged capacitors....i can take picture of whatever you want me to from his board....i still have the package, im sending it out on monday because i was out of town that week but i will post tracking number and i will not send you a empty box with a rock as they say in the other forums about me....will take pictures of how the box leaves my house.....
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

also, you guys may be wondering, "well on Arcadenova's ebay feedback it shows a positive from a guy he sold a Naomi board and capcom i/o, why did he sell that and and bought segafan4life's board?"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0637105925

Everything was fine. Thanks! Member id petsematary125

i sold it to make money to buy grant_trine Naomi, capcom i/o and project justice cart..... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &viewitem=

i sold my capcom i/o and i dont know where im going to get one for that price because of dumb people on the internet lying about shit...and he also tried to sell me the board for way more money after all of our argue about the board, im guessing he did not want to sell it to me because of the price it ended at....
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:also, you guys may be wondering, "well on Arcadenova's ebay feedback it shows a positive from a guy he sold a Naomi board and capcom I/o, why did he sell that and and bought segafan4life's board?"

I sold it to make money to buy grant_trine Naomi, capcom I/o and project justice cart..... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &viewitem=

I sold my capcom I/o and I dont know where im going to get one for that price because of dumb people on the internet lying about shit...and he also tried to sell me the board for way more money after all of our argue about the board, im guessing he did not want to sell it to me because of the price it ended at....

Bullshit

Your a scammer sending me a broken motherboard.

Why buy one when you have bought several in the past few months.

Your full of shit.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:
ArcadeNOVA wrote:also, you guys may be wondering, "well on Arcadenova's ebay feedback it shows a positive from a guy he sold a Naomi board and capcom I/o, why did he sell that and and bought segafan4life's board?"

I sold it to make money to buy grant_trine Naomi, capcom I/o and project justice cart..... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... &viewitem=

I sold my capcom I/o and I dont know where im going to get one for that price because of dumb people on the internet lying about shit...and he also tried to sell me the board for way more money after all of our argue about the board, im guessing he did not want to sell it to me because of the price it ended at....

Bullshit

Your a scammer sending me a broken motherboard.

Why buy one when you have bought several in the past few months.

Your full of shit.

umm i only have 2 naomi board, 1 inside my MVC2 and CVS2 currently at an arcade...

do you want me to send you a picture of the board with the serial number?

as i do recall you did write down the serial number for your board right? you said in your previous message...

remember you said no switching boards?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

there, both serial numbers match, now as you can see the picture shows were the capacitors are missing due to the sound amp hitting them back n forth during shipping because you decided to not get a bigger box...

any pictures, and i can take them...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I will give my $2cent as I am probably the most experienced member on the forum.. :smt007

I've had over 100 naomi mainboards, I've never ever received one with more than one cap busted off, infact coming to think of it, I've never had any item with more than one cap busted off, and you're talking about more than 10,000 pcbs over the 15 years I've been in this industry.

Naomi PCBs are generally the most easiest PCB to ship as they have a nice protective case - now if your saying the Audio Amp (which is fairly heavy) - then I'd expect some serious damage to the casing, scuffs and potential cracking.

That board is in FAR too good condition to have anything hit it repeatly, you'd have visible lines of etching on the PCB, and there'd be more damage.

C125,C25 looks to have been pulled vertical, not whacked off, technically the Naomi PCB should still work with those caps missing anyways.. But I'd expect the Altera chip to have damage and the IDC connectors would for sure have taken the most of the hits.

What I don't get is your history from "other sources" indicate you've had broken PCBs from other sellers, you're either bullsh!ting, or the unluckiest person on the planet.

Because I am in a foul mood - FFS guys there are people dying in the world, or people with f**k all, and you guys a bitching about a shitty Naomi 1 PCB..

:smt013
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

AndyGeezer wrote:I will give my $2cent as I am probably the most experienced member on the forum.. :smt007

I've had over 100 naomi mainboards, I've never ever received one with more than one cap busted off, infact coming to think of it, I've never had any item with more than one cap busted off, and you're talking about more than 10,000 pcbs over the 15 years I've been in this industry.

Naomi PCBs are generally the most easiest PCB to ship as they have a nice protective case - now if your saying the Audio Amp (which is fairly heavy) - then I'd expect some serious damage to the casing, scuffs and potential cracking.

That board is in FAR too good condition to have anything hit it repeatly, you'd have visible lines of etching on the PCB, and there'd be more damage.

C125,C25 looks to have been pulled vertical, not whacked off, technically the Naomi PCB should still work with those caps missing anyways.. But I'd expect the Altera chip to have damage and the IDC connectors would for sure have taken the most of the hits.

What I don't get is your history from "other sources" indicate you've had broken PCBs from other sellers, you're either bullsh!ting, or the unluckiest person on the planet.

Because I am in a foul mood - FFS guys there are people dying in the world, or people with f**k all, and you guys a bitching about a shitty Naomi 1 PCB..

:smt013

One of my friends said the same thing that the capacitors had to be ripped off.

Funny thing is he acted like a noob in one of the messages he sent me saying he did not know anything about Bios but in his previous dealings he has had a Street Fighter Zero 3 upper which everyone knows requires certain bios so he is full of shit.

Also on his Facebook page he lists his profession as "ARCADE REPAIR"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vd6qpm

There is a pic of his page listing Arcade Repair as his job title.

I guess his idea of repairing something is buying a working version from someone and then swapping it out with a broken one.

Dude is lying about the project justice transaction because in the same BIOS message he says something contradicting the other.

I ask if he is interested in purchasing the Naomi motherboard.

This is his response.

yes I am, but im new to the bios thing...I have the current games

--CART

Rival Schools 2 JP

--GD-ROM

CVS PRO JP

SFZ3U JP

will this board play these games with its current bios?

ALSO is there any wiring included like the vga, usb miscellaneous naomi cables?

How can someone who has purchased several Naomi motherboards and own these titles in general not know about BIOS.

Seriously!

You are a noob about bios but you have the answers right here?

http://www.sega-naomi.com/forum/viewtop ... ght=#23920

That was in September.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

maybe because the only naomi games i have are MVC2 and CVS2 US...and i expanded my library to SFZ3U, PJ, and CVSP...and it does not hurt to ask you know. i like to ask questions just to make sure, i dont see no harm in asking them.....and notice how i said in that thread that i have what i just said? 2 US naomi boards

yes i fix arcade games like the monitors, rewire them, and clean them to have a nice clean cab, not full of wires all over the place...i call that repair since monitors go out a lot, i know little of boards but i dont want to try and fix this because it arrived broken...

soooo you guys are saying that i pulled off the capacitors and heatsink, check out those 3 pins on the naomi board,

NOW WHY ON EARTH WOULD I WANT TO PULL THEM OUT!? DO YOU THINK? WHY ON EARTH WOULD I WANT TO PULL OUT 6 CAPACITORS AND A HEATSINK WITH 1 FIN BROKEN? SO I CAN GO THROUGH ALL THIS STUPID DRAMA? YEA I LIKE TO DO ALL THIS ARGUE WITH YOU! :smt013

you seriously had to squish the sound amp inside where the cart goes in order for the 3 pins to bend like that, there is another transistor looking thing or whatever it is that looks damaged from the sound amp, now i hope you dont say i did that BECAUSE I DIDN'T!

yea it might be a shitty naomi board for you but thats $100 that i spent and want it back

ohh and segafan4life you say ive bought many naomi boards over the past months, can you show me where did you get that information from? please i would love to see this because the only board ive bought recently was form that grant dude form ebay but he never sent it out and yours, please just show me, or just stop lying.... :smt011

ohh and can you list all the sources that say ive gotten a broken board before? please

because i do recall that the NEO-GEO 150 IN 1 and this are the only broken board that i know unless if you guys are starting to make stuff up...

on the bios, notice how i asked if it can play it? because you listed it had gd-rom bios....

i sell my broken parts to buy new working ones? yea thats why the person who i sold my NAOMI 1 and CAPCOM i/o left me a positive feedback, hmm.......then i went off to buy that project justice combo but the guy never sent it out because of the amount it ended at he did not like, he lied about the fan that it was loud...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I leave for a little while and all hell breaks loose...Oy.

The irony in "who is scamming who" here is delicious. :smt004

My personal two cents here is that this won't be resolved by us.

Classic case of "I didn't do it" on both sides.

Bottom line here is if the package was received in shitty condition, the Post Office is required to stamp it with "DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING" or whatever that stamp says.

You take it to the Post Office, and show them the contents and the damage, and file a claim.

That's how it works.

If it doesn't have that stamp on it, then it wasn't damaged during shipping (to that extent.)