Feedback for Arcadenova

Post your trading comments about other members in this forum
OldFoo

Feedback for Arcadenova

Post by OldFoo »

Beware this buyer. Filed a chargeback the day after I shipped item.

Filed another chargeback when they received the item claiming it broken.

Filed chargeback against fellow member Inmyrem

http://www.villagebbs.com/forum/index.p ... 543.0.html

Beware anyone with the Paypal name aka Sebastian Saldana, aka Ramon Garcia

Do not deal with them period. Unless you like paypal chargebacks.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

yea i filled a charge back because his multi cart kept on restarting, says he sold it to me as-is but states works perfectly 100%...3 different boards and still the same...

there is just too many dishonest ppl on the internet and then they stab me like im the bad one here, have you looked at your previous feedbacks? maybe you should not say nothing...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ArcadeNOVA wrote:yea I filled a charge back because his multi cart kept on restarting, says he sold it to me as-is but states works perfectly 100%...3 different boards and still the same...

there is just too many dishonest ppl on the internet and then they stab me like im the bad one here, have you looked at your previous feedbacks? maybe you should not say nothing...

This guy lies.

He said I stuck a USB cord in a Naomi motherboard when shipping. No one is stupid enough to do that.

You are scum. Do not deal with this guy. Seriously if you want to be screwed over you are asking for it dealing with this CHILD.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SegaFan4Life wrote:
ArcadeNOVA wrote:yea I filled a charge back because his multi cart kept on restarting, says he sold it to me as-is but states works perfectly 100%...3 different boards and still the same...

This guy lies.

He said I stuck a USB cord in a Naomi motherboard when shipping. No one is stupid enough to do that.

You are scum. Do not deal with this guy. Seriously if you want to be screwed over you are asking for it dealing with this CHILD.

well i got my money back, keep your junk board and have a nice life screwing ppl over...im not the one with a scared selling background