Iron Clad MVS Proto in action

Vent you anger & warm of scammers in this forum (no mods)
OldFoo

Iron Clad MVS Proto in action

Post by OldFoo »

I figured everyone would probally want this in this part anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-Lj52ZaHhM
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

hmm...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Great voiceover :smt017

So any details on where its from or what? ID number etc?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'd have doubts that it's even real. Without seeing the boards...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Know of any way to play Iron Clad in a Arcade cabinet?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Conceivably you could hook up a CD unit, or it could be a hacked CD version on MVS.

I dont think Orrimarrko was saying anything everyone else wasn't thinking already. And you cant blame them really considering how many times various people have come out with pics or screens of supposed protos in the neo scene only to disappear shortly after with not other info.

You obviously took the time to make a video, so some more proof/info is not much to ask.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Cool another proto.

This one was released though. I wonder by who?

Wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9A1ttUsP0

This one is not on CD
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Dont know what the point is dredging up old posts/arguments/whatever from another board, but I guess this is the Pistols@Dawn section, so i guess just trying to stir up interest/jealousy??

I dunno, but regardless cool for you, if you want to share dumps of the game I am sure no one would complain, I played ironclad on my cd system and it was a fun game, so wouldn't mind playing it on MVS. Regardless keep it safe so at least a copy is floating around and can be used as a museum piece in 100+ years.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

neofrank wrote:Dont know what the point is dredging up old posts/arguments/whatever from another board, but I guess this is the Pistols@Dawn section, so I guess just trying to stir up interest/jealousy??

I dunno, but regardless cool for you, if you want to share dumps of the game I am sure no one would complain, I played ironclad on my cd system and it was a fun game, so wouldn't mind playing it on MVS. Regardless keep it safe so at least a copy is floating around and can be used as a museum piece in 100+ years.

Its been dumped. If more Proto Naomi or Neo Geo owners out there would like to trade. I am sure there is a market for it.

Either that or a cart production :smt020