I was right all along Bibliophile was a murderer (MUGSHOT)

Vent you anger & warm of scammers in this forum (no mods)
OldFoo

I was right all along Bibliophile was a murderer (MUGSHOT)

Post by OldFoo »

Here is his updated mugshot and arrest report

http://www.cobbsheriff.org/Inmate/InmDe ... =000277371

I had my posts removed from here over a year ago. But I saved them

He did murder that girl

http://www.ajc.com/news/cobb/cobb-polic ... 76508.html
Last edited by OldFoo on Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

What a cunt - if true!
Last edited by OldFoo on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

this is a oh my good fucking god moment-i am guessing its been 100% confirmed it the same fella

man i am shocked :smt107
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I'm lost for words tbh.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Just remember... arrested != guilty in the USA.

In the United States people are considered innocent until proven guilty. Wait until the jury comes back before you condemn him.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

channelmaniac wrote:Just remember... arrested != guilty in the USA.

In the United States people are considered innocent until proven guilty. Wait until the jury comes back before you condemn him.

Seriously, I hope it isn't true..
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Not to be rude but DNA evidence does not lie. I implicated him on this over a year ago. There are hundreds of documents online about this case.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/la ... tml?v=1213

(WSB Radio) The prime suspect in the 1995 murder of a Cobb County flight attendant was arrested and charged Friday.

For 15 years, Cobb County detectives thought Waseem Dakar, 32, was the man who killed Karmen Smith and wounded her son Nicholas at their home on Old Hunter's Trace. But Officer Joe Hernandez told WSB Radio's Pete Combs they couldn't prove it, until now

"There was some forensic evidence the Crimes Against Person's Unit had," Ofc. Hernandez said. "They sent it to a testing facility outside the state which resulted in a hit."

Dakar was arrested in Gwinnett County. He's charged with murder and aggravated assault.

Smith was strangled to death in her Marietta home in 1995. Her 5-year-old son Nicholas was stabbed but survived.

GOOGLE Waseem Daker and Georgia.

He is a convicted stalker who happened to live within proximity of the victim and her body was located behind a business belonging to his father. I have been in contact with the authorities giving them copies of his posts pertaining to the case as well.

I documented many pages worth and sent them along to the FBI and Secret Service offfices in GA and they have done their job accordingly.

Next time watch who you call a scammer Bibliophile. I would not have even looked him up had he not falsely accused me and denied he had been incarcerated and implicated to begin with.

Not only this he is also on the Terrorist watch list. Funneling money to Syria and taking frequent trips to Lebanon and crossing over into Syria on money laundering missions. This goes deeper then you can possibly imagine.

Mrs. Smith was witness to his Convicted Stalking case who just happened to end up dead. No witness no trial. He was wrong and spent 10 years in Prison for stalking. Now with DNA evidence it has been proven he killed the witness.

http://www.lawskills.com/case/id/221/46/index.html

A excerpt

To escape Daker's harassment, Spencer moved from her apartment and began living in a house with Carmen Smith on September 1. On that date, Daker appeared at Spencer's place of employment and was arrested again. During his incarceration, he began making threatening telephone calls to Spencer from jail. At a hearing on September 20, the magistrate issued a written order releasing Daker into the custody of his attorney on the condition that counsel have him admitted to Charter Peachford Hospital. The court ordered Daker to remain there or in another facility until released by his attending physician. Again, as a condition of his release, Daker was ordered to have no contact of any type with Spencer. After Daker was admitted to the hospital, the harassing telephone calls to Spencer stopped.

When Daker was released from inpatient psychiatric treatment on October 13, he began calling Spencer at work and at home, attempting to disguise his voice. Spencer recorded telephone calls made on October 14 and 20. She testified that after she had taken her phone off the hook on October 20, Smith's phone rang seconds later and Smith immediately exclaimed that "my f--ing stalker was calling her." Three days after the October 20 telephone call, Smith was killed by foul play, and her homicide remains unsolved.

According to Daker, Spencer had initiated a romantic relationship with him and the contacts between the two of them were consensual. Although Daker acknowledged acting furtively at times, he attributed this to an attempt by him and Spencer to keep their relationship secret because of the difference in their ages. Daker's claim that he and Spencer had been romantically involved was supported in various respects by testimony from other defense witnesses.

When Spencer was asked to explain why Smith did not appear as a witness, the defense objected to testimonial or documentary evidence that Smith had been killed. The prosecution then argued that because her hearsay statement had been admitted under the necessity exception to the hearsay rule, the State was required to account for her unavailability, and a certified copy of the death certificate was the preferable mode of proof. Defense counsel offered to stipulate that Smith was unavailable, because proof of her death would prove extremely prejudicial to Daker due to the resulting inference that he was the perpetrator of the homicide. The court overruled Daker's objection and allowed Spencer to testify that Smith was dead.

Because Smith's statement was admissible under the spontaneous declaration exception to the hearsay rule, there was no need to prove her unavailability or her death. But inasmuch as the State was not allowed to present evidence concerning the circumstances surrounding her death or the investigation of Daker as a suspect, we find that the admission of this evidence was not so harmful as to constitute reversible error.

Daker was convicted of two counts of aggravated stalking because of his nonconsensual contacts with Spencer on two separate dates. Daker argues that he was chargeable with no more than one count of aggravated stalking because this was all part of one course of conduct. In pertinent part, OCGA 16-5-91 (a) states that "[a] person commits the offense of aggravated stalking when such person, in violation of a . . . condition of pretrial release, . . . contacts another person . . . without the consent of the other person for the purpose of harassing and intimidating the other person.

Here, the defendant engaged in a course of conduct as described in OCGA 16-5-90 (a) which culminated in unauthorized contacts between him and Spencer on two separate dates. Consequently, his conviction on two separate counts of aggravated stalking under OCGA 16-5-91 (a) was authorized
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

what's the hell ????!?!! :smt012 :smt017
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

SF4L,

DNA != guilt.

All it proves is that he may have been there. Let's not forget that if someone has sex with another person, DNA is left behind. If that person is killed then that DNA could be found. DNA can also be planted. There have been plenty of trials where that reason was used.

It's all about alibi, witnesses, DNA evidence, and other forensic evidence.

Does he have an alibi? Are there witnesses to the alibi or to the crime? What DNA was there left behind? Skin under fingernails? Semen? Hair from someone's head? Pubic hair? Any other forensic evidence? There doesn't seem to be any fingerprints either since if there were, the case wouldn't have gone cold.

Just because someone says they have DNA evidence it doesn't mean the person is guilty. Please dismount your high horse and wait for the jury to decide before you go shouting from the mountain tops.

I for one will wait for the jury verdict before I open my mouth either way. I will say that this is shocking news to most folks that have bought/sold games from/to him.

Thanks,

RJ
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Jury system does not always work

Case in point OJ Simpson

I think it is quite the coincidence then and he had a motive.

Why not read more into the case first and make your own conclusions only after you are well informed of the facts.