bbu97159656tcy on ebay - some very bad auctions

Vent you anger & warm of scammers in this forum (no mods)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Gilles54 wrote:He wont ship to France nor Italy nowadays as stated in all his/her items description. :smt046

I've got some item from him, all was fine.

Last one was a bit strange he stated worldwide, but as soon auction end he mail me sayng "no ship to Italy".... Thanks to a Belgium friend i got it.

But I quite understand him, right now shipping from US to Italy is a pain in the xxx, it can take up to 3 month!!!

But I don't know what wrong with France.
OldFoo

bbu HQ

Post by OldFoo »

Went to the bbu~tcy HQ in 2006/Sep. Managed to take some spy photos as well.

:smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

any_gt wrote:But I quite understand him, right now shipping from US to Italy is a pain in the xxx, it can take up to 3 month!!!

But I don't know what wrong with France.

I dont think it's a shipping problem. More like he had some trouble with one or two italian & frenchies so he wont ship the whole countries. That's this kind of lame behaviour that makes him so 'famous' worldwide :)

ae.tc wrote:Went to the bbu~tcy HQ in 2006/Sep. Managed to take some spy photos as well.

Wow could be interesting :) This guy is a total asshole but he must be sitting on a moutain of arcade stuff.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ok, here is the secret HQ -- :smt117

Image Image

Image Image
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I've never had a problem with Bill, all I have to-do is Flex my Geezer power, and he will do what I want.. probably.. :smt020
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ditto

Never had a problem with this seller and have always received the parts ive brought very quickly.

Setch
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Had good and bad dealings with Bill Burger.

It is ok though the good outweighs the bad. And that is how I measure it.