bbu97159656tcy on ebay - some very bad auctions

Vent you anger & warm of scammers in this forum (no mods)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

lol, I backed him there too...

bb's never let me down. wish I could say the same for everyone...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Good question. In fact, there are many shipping options available. But the problem is, most are way too expensive when dealing with overseas shipping. For example, let's say you have a package that costs $15 to ship Surface Post. You jump to, say, UPS and they want to charge near $40 to ship the same package.

Although this makes little to no sense, most ebay sellers will ship with other carriers if the buyer is willing to pay for it. All you have to do is ask.

but in my case, i have 2 packages, and the shipping price was 37 and 40 usd,

so i think it's not ship with boat, but a standard airmal for 2/3 week.

and if the have to ask him, it's impossible, because of the bad communication with him in mail.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i don't read it all (because of my english),

but i am happy that others people think the same from bbu...

*#$/!...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

So you guys get Naomi Universal Cabinets and we get BB? I like him and all, but we can trade? lol....
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

this one is a stupid fuck.... NEVER EVER buy things from him
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

ngt wrote:So you guys get Naomi Universal Cabinets and we get BB? I like him and all, but we can trade? lol....

you also have more blast citys and way cheaper candycabs than us.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I have just bought a Naomi m/b from this guy.

I am in the UK and only saw this thread after I used the buy it now on ebay so I was a bit concerned.

I can only say that I had no problems at all, he responded quickly to emails before and after the sale, I paid with PayPal on 4th Feb and recieved the item today 16th Feb.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I think Bill Burger is the only seller I've seen on ebay to sell a Typing of the dead kit minus the cab!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

First post here but some of you know me from others forum. so i say HELLO! to everyone :smt006

and sorry for my english ;)

i'm "upping" this thread because i want throw my two cents.

i had three transaction with BillBurger and the first was ok. shipping rate honest and items in great conditions.

the second time i won 2 cps2 B board and he sent me invoice with 47 USD shipment cost. That was ok for me and i asked if he/she can wrote a very low value for customs declaration and she/he say YES

but

he asked me 47 USD$ MORE!!! for a total of 94 USD!!! i say no to this "ghost declaration" and he ship for 47 USD.

after two weeks, boards arrived but in very bad conditions and dirty like hell!

the third time, about few days ago.

i won 2 naomi games and a cps2 b board. he sent me the invoice and it was all ok. after my payment, he refund me the total and say it won't ship anymore to europe because he/she had too much trouble/claims from european people. And all of this for nothing! i don't have asked him/her nothing!

i'll never, never buy from it again! he/she a "two shot/one kill" seller who don't want check what he/she sell. Bad communication and worst service.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

He wont ship to France nor Italy nowadays as stated in all his/her items description. :smt046