bbu97159656tcy on ebay - some very bad auctions

Vent you anger & warm of scammers in this forum (no mods)
OldFoo

bbu97159656tcy on ebay - some very bad auctions

Post by OldFoo »

(i gave only ebay item number)

first, i have buy him some years ago a hyper neogeo board

and i recieved, and working...

i take him a MVS game on setpember

150038369523 - 3_count_bout 12 usd + 14 usd shipping

i recieved it in october....

buy now look, the bad things appear...

maybe it's a shipping problem, but he say me that i never loose shipping in many years of use...

150040142733 - naomi_1 + sega_IO 350 usd + 34 usd shipping (second chance offer)

150042893246 - mutation nation 20 usd + 10 usd shipping

150044259924 - sega sound amp 10 usd + 10 usd shipping

150044264461 - kof98 21 usd + 10 usd shipping

150044849156 - mortal_kombat_2 55 usd + 10 usd shipping

i am very "non de dieu de putin de MERDE !!!" because i lost many money, i work hard for this, and nothing....

i want to tell "NEVER buy this guy on ebay if your are international"

because now i don't know what to think about him...

i don't know if the problem come from US.postal society, of french postal society, but give me name, because i want to kill these people !!!

or maybe it's bbu97159656tcy...
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

International shipping has always been a problem for me, and most likely others as well. Shipping to USA from Japan, Australia and sometimes the UK takes anywhere from 2.5 weeks to 6 weeks. Whenever I order from overseas, I figure I am going to wait a while. I ordered from bbu97159656tcy with no problems, but that is because shipping inside the US is very quick. I would say this seller is not at fault for the shipping times overseas. If you, I or anyone else expects their packages in a timely manner, then paying more for faster shipping is the only way. :smt033

You can tell that before you gave him 5 bad feedbacks in-a-row that many of his customers are happy with the results of their transactions.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

This seller has had a bad rep for years.....
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i have try to comunicate with him, this story is long than 3 month

i think i am very very patient !!!

maybe it s the shipping company in us, or france who is guitly of the "lost" maybe of these 2 packages.

i don't know, but i think others ebayer must know the truth, sometime there is problem, like me, that's why i do these evaluation.

i remember i what 3 month, it s very long.

and now i can't use ebay or paypal utility to get money back....

but i am honest, if a recieved my package in 2007, i will change evaluation.

i have no hope.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Remember its a "Her" not a "him" wifey does all the auctions & her first language is not English ;)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

in my case, i will tell people around me not to buy bbu... on ebay...

i very ******** because of the big amount of money i lost.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

He's my favorite seller. You can buy stuff and pay within 30 days. I go straight to his auctions before looking at anything else on ebay.

We are both in California though...so stuff gets to me in 2-3 days from payment.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

for national buyer, maybe he is good,

but international....

first, in my case, something very strange was the "second chance offer" on the auction for naomi.

3 month ago, he must send me the first package with naomi+io

and one month after this, i buy him others item, to do a second package

shipping 2 month ago.

i have 2 package, with one month between,

and no one has arrived

for me, i think he never send any item/package... he just get money

so if i can catch him, i want to destroy his face.... #*%#!
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

've had a bad deal with him & i am not the only one. Will never do business with him/her anymore. You can't argue with him/her. Asshole.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I would bet that anything shipped from him for $14 overseas went just about as SLOW as it can go. Anyways, he doesn't have very good customer service. I agree with that. He isn't going to deal with you like a forum member would....you just have to go into the deal understanding this. I was looking at my ebay feedback and I've had 19 good seperate ebay transactions with BB and zero bad transactions. If that helps show where I am coming from on this.

Good for US buyers only then I guess....or ask for ems shipping. I've learned my lesson with my 6 week package from france that was 7-10 days.

Merovingian wrote:in my case, i will tell people around me not to buy bbu... on ebay...

i very ******** because of the big amount of money i lost.

I've just gotta know....what word went in there?