bbu97159656tcy on ebay - some very bad auctions

Vent you anger & warm of scammers in this forum (no mods)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

for my package,

the fisrt was 37 usd shipping

the second was about 40 usd shipping

i think it s not ship with boat, but airmal...

ok for US people, he is good, but international...

VERY BAD
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Merovingian wrote:for my package,

the fisrt was 37 usd shipping

the second was about 40 usd shipping

i think it s not ship with boat, but airmal...

ok for US people, he is good, but international...

VERY BAD

I see...I got the shipping totals mixed up then. Since I can't say for over seas it looks like you are right.

Good for US, bad for overseas. Right now it's all neo games and art for him anyways....lol

still...what word were you putting in the ******** up there? lol gotta know.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i was thinking like Dr. Zoidberg in Futurama (i am a big fan)

"WHYY!!! WWWWHHHYYYYYY!!! hhuuun hhuun huununnnn...."
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

i am just like zoidberg eat his sandwich and after cry why why.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8M_ROdS360
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I always received the auctions i won from bbu (2or3). Can't remember how long i've waited each time... so i think it was not longer than usual.

but communication with him was bad.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Bill Burger is hit or miss. he blocked me from his auctions and i have no idea why. i never contacted him ever and my feedback is great. i've read on many forums that he's an asshole and others say he's a good ebayer. i guess you just have to play russian roulette dealing with him
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I have now had over seperate transactions with him/her and never had any problems. He/She is about one of the only int'l sellers that i can be bother dealing with anymore. 30 day payment, combined shipping and good prices.

Have you guys ever seen the episode of Sienfeld with the Soup Nazi? Well, thats how i see Bill. He takes no shit what so ever and if you even mildly piss him off its "No Soup For You!"

Can you imagine the number of emails they get per day? Ultimeatly you get what you pay for.

To get back on topic, I think he/she is an honest seller. Any problems with post would be related to the postal system, not the seller.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

but why he don't choose others postal company for international ?

like it seems that somes problems is here..

(i am like Dr. Zoidberg after eating his sandwich)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Merovingian wrote:but why he don't choose others postal company for international ?
Good question. In fact, there are many shipping options available. But the problem is, most are way too expensive when dealing with overseas shipping. For example, let's say you have a package that costs $15 to ship Surface Post. You jump to, say, UPS and they want to charge near $40 to ship the same package. :smt013

Although this makes little to no sense, most ebay sellers will ship with other carriers if the buyer is willing to pay for it. All you have to do is ask.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »