Moderators: please move/split threads into here
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Andy do you have to troll all of androids threads?. Some of us enjoy reading his posts without all your ME ME ME and trolling replys which just wide up getting the whole post deleted / locked. :smt015
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Ace` wrote:Andy do you have to troll all of androids threads?. Some of us enjoy reading his posts without all your ME ME ME and trolling replys which just wide up getting the whole post deleted / locked. :smt015

+1 :smt005
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

android wrote:I share my knowledge and my discovers and I done it my self.

ok, if you share, where we can download it or how make one? thanks. :)
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

STV wrote:

Last email i got from you on 28-08-2010, you say:

"sorry, i want only original soft."

My Developement keychip is not original One .... is Home Brew, but I'm not goint to release the code of the keychip, cause it contains copyright material inside, and it will be a door for hacking the lindbergh and i don't want that.

If you sent to me by post one original keychip for a Lindbergh Game, i will upgrade it to Developement Status for free, that is what i can offer, you only need to pay shipping back to you.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

android wrote:
STV wrote:

Last email I got from you on 28-08-2010, you say:

"sorry, I want only original soft."

My Developement keychip is not original One .... is Home Brew, but I'm not goint to release the code of the keychip, cause it contains copyright material inside, and it will be a door for hacking the lindbergh and I don't want that.

If you sent to me by post one original keychip for a Lindbergh Game, I will upgrade it to Developement Status for free, that is what I can offer, you only need to pay shipping back to you.

i am full of original lindbergh key chips at home, I am ready to give one for free to any user ready to pay shipping cost to Android and get one development chip for free from him, so If STV wants one chip i will ship it to him and then him ill ship to you...

It is very nice you share your discover with all guys here for free, Thanks
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

mar.vetto wrote:
android wrote:
STV wrote:

My Developement keychip is not original One .... is Home Brew, but I'm not goint to release the code of the keychip, cause it contains copyright material inside, and it will be a door for hacking the lindbergh and I don't want that.

If you sent to me by post one original keychip for a Lindbergh Game, I will upgrade it to Developement Status for free, that is what I can offer, you only need to pay shipping back to you.

I am full of original lindbergh key chips at home, I am ready to give one for free to any user ready to pay shipping cost to Android and get one development chip for free from him, so If STV wants one chip I will ship it to him and then him ill ship to you...

Ok for me not problem.

The games i can convert to Developement Status are those:

HOD4

HODEX

VT3

RACE TV

OR2SP SDX

VF5 EXP

RAMBO

LET'S GO JUNGLE

AFTER BURNER CLIMAX

HUMMER EXTREME
Last edited by OldFoo on Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Nice find there Android.

Thanks for sharing your lindbergh discoveries to the community.

Your posts are welcome here. Even if this is called sega-naomi.com, this is not solely about Naomi.
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

I am new in this comunity, but recently i have read from you two big discoveries in our hobby. The standard CF conected in the chihiro and now changing the region to lindbergh with a keychip. Congratulations.

PS: Is netbooting the lindbergh the next achivement? or just a 00000 keychip for all the games (like in naomi)?
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

android wrote:
mar.vetto wrote:
android wrote:

I am full of original lindbergh key chips at home, I am ready to give one for free to any user ready to pay shipping cost to Android and get one development chip for free from him, so If STV wants one chip I will ship it to him and then him ill ship to you...

Ok for me not problem.

The games I can convert to Developement Status are those:

HOD4

HODEX

VT3

RACE TV

OR2SP SDX

VF5 EXP

RAMBO

LET'S GO JUNGLE

AFTER BURNER CLIMAX

HUMMER EXTREME

I don't know why but I already knew you where not able to convert easy finding chips... :smt004
OldFoo

Post by OldFoo »

Those games i ofered you are the most standard export lindbergh games.

What do you want , extrange japanish useless keychips like MJ4 or MJ4 Evo keychips because you have a lot of them?

Ok i can accept any original lindbergh keychip except MJ4 Evo and i will convert it to any of those 10 export games i listed with developement status enabled.